C My brothers best friend

Owen held him close “You’re doing good, nice pants” he said softly rubbing his back gently

Shawn pants softly and leans into Owen's touch.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Owen smiled and kissed his head gently before grabbing the cloth and wiping his head gently

Shawn smiles and sighs softly "That feels nice"

Owen smiled gently “Well, I want to make you as comfortable as possible” he said softly and kissed his head gently again

"You're doing a great job of doing that" Shawn smiles.

Owen laughed softly “Yeah, with my cloth here and no pain meds for you, I’m sure you’re really loving it” he teased playfully

"You're making it...ah...easier than it would be on my own" Shawn smiles softly.

Owen smiled sadly “Yeah, it’s definitely not fun in that pain by yourself” he smiled a little

"I'm just glad that you're...ngh...h-here with me..." Shawn says softly.

Owen kissed his head and rubbed his back while he was having a contraction “Of course baby, wouldn’t be anywhere else” he said softly “You’re doing so good”

Shawn pants softly and squeezes Owen's hand.

Owen smiled gently at him and dabbed his face with a cloth. Another two hours later Owen held him gently rubbing his back through another contraction

Shawn groans and holds his tight belly.

Owen kissed his head softly “Pant baby, remember to breathe” he said gently rubbing his sweaty back gently

Shawn nods and pants softly, still holding onto Owen.

Owen kissed his head softly before getting up at the end of his contraction to wash his hands ready to check his dilation again “Okay, relax baby” he said softly

Shawn whimpers softly and nods again, trying to relax for Owen.

Owen entered his fingers gently pushing in and feeling his dilation, he looked at Shawn sadly “Baby, you’re only at 7cm” he said softly. At this stage Shawn had been in labour for 16 hours. “Maybe we should go to the hospital? They can give you something to speed it up, and help with the pain” he said, he knew Shawn wanted to have the baby at joke but maybe he would change his mind because it had been so long.

"N-No...I can do this" Shawn shakes his head "...if things don't speed up within an hour we can go, okay?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post