Closed My brothers best friend
(En outraging oh was meant to be encouragingly hahahaha)

Owen rubbed his thigh gently as the contraction eased and the head slipped back just an inch so part of the head was out “Okay, didn’t go back in all the way, doing so good”
(That's what I thought lol)

"Thank...goodness..." Shawn sighs with relief.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen smiled gently over at him “It’s about a third of the head is out, just above the eyes” he said softly knowing he was nearing the widest part of the head
"Th-The biggest part...I n-next..." Shawn sighs.
Owen smiled and nodded “It is but you’re so strong, you can do this” he said encouragingly, surprised at how calm Shawn had been despite how big the baby was
Shawn nods hesitantly and squeezes Owen's hands.
Owen squeezed his hand back gently rubbing his thumb over it reassuringly, he could feel him start to tense up again and watched his stomach muscles contract violently
Shawn gasps sharply and pushes with all of his might, screaming as he does.
Owen laughed nervously “Baby, maybe don’t scream too loud, the neighbours might think I’m murdering you” he grinned trying to lighten the mood as he pushed the head slowly inching out
"Sh-Shut up...I didn't tell you...not t-to scream..." Shawn pouts, panting heavily to catch his breath.
Owen laughed a little “I remember shouting, I don’t remember screaming, mine could be construed as a fight, yours could be construed as me murdering you” he grinned rubbing his thigh gently, the head sitting about halfway out now “The heads about halfway out”
"I-I still didn't...tell you not to do it..." Shawn huffs.
Owen laughed lightly “I was joking babe, you do whatever you need to help you, if screaming or shouting is what you need you do it” he smiled gently and leaned up wiping the sweat again gently before moving back as he saw him tense up again
Shawn pushes as hard as he can, biting his lip as his face turns red from the effort.
Owen nodded “Keep going babe, nice big pushes, head is almost out” he smiled brightly
Shawn grunts loudly and groans as he pushes.
(I’m just saying, if you want Shawn to yell at Owen he can, haha, can be as harsh as you want, it’s fun ;) )

Owen rubbed his thigh gently as the contraction ended moving up to quickly wipe his face “Next push the head should come out” he said softly
(Okay lol, I'm not used to being harsh haha)

"Will you please stop saying that?!" Shawn snaps at Owen "I-I can feel it coming out because it has a damn huge head like yours!" He shouts before pushing again.
(Lol, I’m not harsh in real life but I kind of love doing it in rps sometimes, same with the other rp if you want to be harsh there too haha)

Owen bit his lip to stop his laughter but a little escaped as he held the head steady as it finally came free with some fluids “Heads out, just the shoulders left” he smiled
(Same here, I'm a big wimp when it comes to confrontation in real life lol)

"Don't laugh at me! Th-This is all your fault!" Shawn glares at Owen angrily.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,484 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy