Closed My brothers best friend
(Same hahaha, but it’s fun in rps being someone I’m not in rl lol)

Owen laughed a little “Baby, you’re the one who wanted this, I actually warned you, I said you would want drugs but you had to prove yourself for some reason” he said shaking his head continuing to rub his thigh gently
(That's true lol)

"I just want it to be over already!" Shawn cries, taking Owen's hand and squeezing it.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen squeezed his hand back gently “Just the shoulders and it will be” he said smiling as he saw his stomach contract violently again obviously trying to get the baby out of him
Shawn takes a deep breath and pushes with all of his might.
Owen smiled brightly watching the shoulders stretch him again “Keep pushing!” He said excitedly
Shawn grunts loudly and cries out as he continues to push.
Owen smiled holding onto the child gently giving it a little tug to help it come free
Shawn gasps and goes limp when the baby slips free, trying to catch his breath "I-Is it over...?"
Owen smiled brightly “It’s a little boy” he said happily as the child wailed a little, he laid the little boy on Shawn’s chest gently
"...little? He didn't feel little" Shawn chuckles after catching his breath and gently resting a hand on the boy's back.
Owen laughed lightly “Well I mean he’s not little in comparison to Molly and Sam but he’s little compared to you” he teased playfully
"What do you want to name him?"
Owen smiled gently “How about Jason?” He said softly smiling gently
"I love it" Shawn kisses Jason's forehead.
Owen laid down next to him “You were so strong baby” he said softly kissing his head gently

(I was thinking maybe Owens next baby, it’s when the twins are about 10 or so and they decide to seperate because they’ve been fighting a lot and Owen finds out and goes to tell Shawn but Shawn is having a date with someone so he leaves and tells him another time and then Shawn has a boyfriend throughout but they kind of fall back in love with each other as the pregnancy progresses? And Owen doesn’t realise that second pregnancy labour is shorter and goes into labour at the twins birthday party and tries to hide it?)
(I really like that idea! It's kind of like a reverse of what happened when Owen was pregnant the first time)
"You think so...?" Shawn smiles tiredly.
(Yeah, that’s what I was thinking haha)

Owen smiled brightly and kissed his head gently again “So so strong”
(Nice lol)

Shawn leans into Owen's touch and nods.
Several years go by and Owen nervously paced in front of the building where Shawn was staying while they were on their break. He chewed on a nail looking at the sonogram picture putting it in his pocket before he headed up to the apartment, knocking on the door lightly, he could smell candles and roast vegetables and those made his stomach gurgle, “Why does he have candles burning?” He said confused waiting for the door to be answered
Shawn was sitting at the dinning room table, talking to his date before he hears Owen knocking on the door "Hello? Oh, hey Owen"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,481 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy