Closed My brothers best friend
Owen went into the room and laid on the bed as instructed lifting his shirt exposing the small bump there as he flinched a little at the cool gel before the transducer wand was rubbed along his belly until the image of the tiny baby appeared on the screen, the doctor pointing it out and telling them that everything seemed good and the baby was healthy for now”
Shawn grins at the image of their baby on the screen.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen smiled a little sadly, he was excited but also scared, especially now he was alone. He thanked the doctor and took the new image of their baby gently putting it in his jacket pocket before wiping himself off and heading back outside
"Hey, um...do you want to go grab a bite to eat with me?" Shawn asks shyly.
Owen sighed a little “Shawn…what are you doing? You have a boyfriend, the kids told me. This doesn’t have to be about any more than the baby, we don’t need to do small talk or hang out” he said sadly
"Having a boyfriend doesn't mean that I can't try to remain friends with you, that's all I wanted" Shawn frowns sadly, feeling hurt.
Owen looked at him sadly “It just…it hurts too much at the moment” he said softly “I can’t…not yet” he said softly before turning and walking away, heading to the cafe they used to eat at really craving spaghetti and a chocolate shake to make himself feel better
Shawn watches Owen leave, fighting back tears as he turns to walk away.
A couple of months later Owen had started to show a lot more. It was Jay’s birthday and they were having a little party at his apartment with a few of Jay’s friends, Owens mum and he had invited Shawn as well. He tried to hide his hurt when Shawn arrived holding the hand of his new boyfriend.
"Hey, Owen" Shawn smiles at the other man, holding a wrapped gift for Jay "This is my boyfriend, Harry" He says, gesturing to his boyfriend.
(Do you want me to play the boyfriend or are you happy to?)

Owen swallowed roughly and forced a smile on his face “Hi, nice to meet you” he said holding his hand out, his chest tightening a little looking at the attractive man. Owens mum, Sally, came over smiling gently “Hey Shawn!” She said happily and pulled him into a tight hug
(Could you please?)

"Hey, Sally! Long time no see!" Shawn hugs her.
(Of course :) )

Harry took the hand offered to him probably a bit tighter than he needed shaking a little roughly. He let go and went over to the kids who were excited to see him which also hurt Owen a little bit. He turned and grabbed some more snacks for the table. Sally laughed pulling away “It’s been a few months since Christmas, it hasn’t been that long! And you know you can always visit me” she teased smiling at him
(Thanks Thumbs Up )

"I know, I know" Shawn chuckles, grinning back at Sally.
Sally smiled a little sadly “How you holding up? It’s such an odd situation for you both” she smiled gently and rubbed his arm softly “I’m sure you’ll guys will figure it all out though” she smiled “Anyway, the birthday boy probably wants to see his daddy”
"I'm doing as well as I can be, things are slowly getting less awkward" Shawn smiles a bit "Of course, where's my little man?"
Sally’s smile faltered slightly before smiling again “Yeah..” she said quietly “Where do you think he is?” She laughed pointing at a table with presents with Jay looking through them trying to figure out what each one was without opening them
Shawn grins and goes over to Jay "Happy birthday, buddy!"
Jay smiled brightly “Daddy!” He yelled happily and ran over to him jumping into his arms happily. Owen looked on smiling a little sadly before continuing to ensure the snacks were filled consistently
Shawn laughs and hugs Jay close "You're growing up too fast" He chuckles.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,475 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy