Closed My brothers best friend
Jay rolled his eyes “I’m only 8!” He said and grinned brightly at him “Did you bring me a present?” He said excitedly
"Of course I did" Shawn grins and passes the wrapped package to Jay.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jay squealed a little and looked over at Owen pleading with his eyes to open it now. Owen laughed softly before nodding and the Jay ripped apart the wrapping paper happily “Cool! A new car set!” He grinned brightly
"That's the one you've been wanting, right? Harry helped me pick it out" Shawn grins at Jay.
Jay nodded happily “Thanks Daddy! Thanks Harry!” He yelled over to the other man. Owen winced hearing that and turned away, he was trying to hold back tears, he hated this so much. Sally looked over at Owen sadly and went to him taking over so he could go into the other room and calm down a little.
"Is he okay?" Harry asks Sally "Maybe I shouldn't have come with..."
Sally smiled gently and shook her head “No, it’s just such a weird situation for him, don’t worry love, he’ll be okay, doesn’t help the hormones are going crazy” she laughed softly
(Sally is such a sweetheart lol)

"Sometimes it feels like they still have feelings for each other and I'm just...just getting in the way" Harry sighs softly.
(That’s the idea haha)

Sally smiled gently at him “They we’re together for ten years honey, they’ll probably always have some feelings for each other but I can see that Shawn cares about you so don’t worry too much about it” she smiled gently at him
(I really like her lol)

"I'll try not to, I just want Shawn to be happy" Harry smiles sadly, watching Shawn playing with Jay.
Sally smiled gently and rubbed his back gently “That’s what we all want honey” she said softly “I’m just going to go check on Owen and drag him back out here” she laughed lightly before going to get Owen
"Alright" Harry smiles back at her before going to join the other adults in whatever they were doing so Shawn and Owen could have so time alone with Jay.
Owen followed his mum back out sighing a little, he had cried a bit but was pretty sure he looked okay. He smiled going over to get the cake set up to sing Jay happy birthday
Shawn smiles when he sees Owen "There you are"
Owen smiled lightly “Here I am” he said softly before lighting the candles on the cake, wanting to avoid conversing with Shawn as much as he could
Shawn tries to hide his disappointment as he starts singing happy birthday for Jay.
Owen smiled brightly bringing the cake over to his excited son, the twins sitting across the table from him and his friends standing around as they sung happy birthday before the young boy blew out the candles. Everyone cheered and Owen helped him cut the first slice before taking it back to the kitchen bench to cut properly.
Shawn hugs Jay and kisses his forehead before getting up to go to the kitchen to retrieve the birthday boy's slice of cake.
Owen cut the cake putting a spoon on each plate and handed a plate to Shawn to take to Jay smiling gently
Shawn smiles back at him before taking the cake to Jay.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,499 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy