Closed My brothers best friend
Owen shook his head “It didn’t drop down! It’s fine! We can get to the hospital!” He said fighting Shawn a bit tearfully “Please baby, please” he said crying not thinking straight and believing he could still get drugs to help
"Yes it did, baby. I can tell that it did, I can give you some of the painkillers we have in the house, okay? I'm sorry..." Shawn says, tightening his hold on Owen so he doesn't drop him "I know that you didn't want to do this here, but we don't have a choice anymore..."
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen shook his head tearfully “I felt I had to push so I did but the baby didn’t drop! I promise! Please, please, please” he said pulling his arm from Shawn’s hold and reaching for the car door handle
"We can't go, Owen. It's not safe and it's already too late to get an epidural. I'm so sorry, baby..." Shawn sighs, feeling guilty for not being able to relieve Owen's pain.
Owen shook his head quickly “It’s not too late!” He said shaking a little before crying out at another contraction and tried to push down again grunting from effort, he still couldn’t feel the baby moving down though
Shawn sighs softly and kisses Owen's forehead "Fine...just try not to push while we're on the road, okay? I'll try to get you there as quickly as I can, alright?" He says, just wanting to comfort Owen at this point as he carries him back to the car.
Owen cried out at the peak of the contraction holding onto Shawn tightly. As the contraction faded he painted quietly “They can’t give me anything?” He asked tearfully “If I am…if I am fully dilated or pushing?” He asked scared
"That's right...if you're already at the pushing stage painkillers won't work..." Shawn says as he carefully sets Owen down in the front passenger seat.
Owen bit his lip a little before looking back at the house “I…I suppose we should stay here then…I’d probably be more comfortable in our house than in that sort of clinical environment..” he said sadly before crying out at another contraction and tried to push but the baby still wasn’t budging
"Don't worry, I'll do everything I can to make sure you're as comfortable as possible" Shawn says, trying to reassure Owen.
Owen whimpered in pain nodding at Shawn’s comment before the contraction eased and he got out of the car slowly holding onto Shawn for support as they made their way back inside
Shawn gives Owen a small smile and leads him back to bed.
Owen climbs onto the bed on his hands and knees feeling the most comfortable in that position “I suppose you should check me” he said quietly shaking a little from the residual pain.
"Is it okay if I do...?" Shawn asks softly, not wanting to make Owen more afraid than he already was.
Owen nodded rocking his hips a little as he felt a contraction start, he tried to push down but still felt no movement from the baby. He grunted and groaned as the pain passed “I didn’t want to do this here again” he cried a little “I didn’t want you to check and tell me we couldn’t go” he said sadly “But that doesn’t matter now”
"I'm so sorry, baby. I would take you to the hospital so they would be able to take the pain away if I could, I hate seeing you in pain like this..." Shawn sighs, tearing up a bit as he washes his hands and waits for the contraction to pass before checking Owen's dilation.
Owen cried and nodded trying to relax his body a bit so Shawn could check him “You struggled birthing Jay, the doctor said we were measuring similar, what if the baby is too big?” He asked shakily
"You're so much stronger than I am, I know that you'll get through this just fine" Shawn gives Owen a reassuring smile as he gently uses his fingers to check his dilation "You're at 7 centimeters, babe"
Owen yelped as Shawn entered his finger, he shook his head shaking a little “I’m not as strong as you” he cried brokenly “How am I only 7cm? The pains are on top of each other and every contraction feels like I have to push” he sobbed brokenly
"Yes you are, I know that you are. You've gone through so much already and you're still holding on, you can do this" Shawn says, washing his hands again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,475 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy