Closed My brothers best friend
Owen sobbed a little shaking as he rocked hips back and forth a bit before grunting in pain and even though Shawn had told him he wasn’t dilated enough to push he felt the urge and pushed down anyway
"Easy, baby...don't tire yourself out" Shawn says as he gently rubs Owen's back.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen sobbed a little “Why is it making me feel like this if it’s not ready to come out? I just feel like I need to push, the contractions are so strong and so close together. I don’t understand, how am I only 7cm?! It doesn’t make sense” he cried
"This tends to happen with larger babies, how about we take a walk to try and help things move along faster?"
Owen sobbed and nodded slowly getting up from the bed holding onto Shawn for support as they began to walk around slowly, Owen stopping every time he had a contraction and tried to push even though Shawn repeatedly told him not to, he couldn’t help it, his body was demanding it.
Shawn rubs Owen's back and holds him close.
Owen grunted and groaned through the contraction holding Shawn’s hand tightly “No more god damn kids after this, I’ve had three of them, that’s enough” he grunted
Shawn holds Owen's hand "Alright, baby. No more" He chuckles.
Owen growled “Don’t laugh at me! This is your god damn fault!” He moaned out loudly rocking his hips a little in pain
"I'm not laughing at you, babe" Shawn says, holding Owen's hand.
Owen squeezed his hand tightly panting through the pain “I don’t want to do this anymore” he said shakily “Can you just cut it out”
"I can't do that, it's too dangerous. I'm sorry, Owen" Shawn sighs and kisses his husband's forehead.
Owen sobbed a little “Please baby, please” he said before crying out in pain at another contraction grunting and trying to push again squeezing Shawn’a hands tightly
"I can't, it's too risky and it would hurt worse than this does anyway. You don't want that" Shawn says softly, tearing up a bit "I-I'm going to check you again, okay?"
Owen whined a little and nodded moving back to the bed climbing back up, tired from being on his feet anyway, he stayed on all fours rocking his hips trying to get rid of the pain
Shawn washes his hands before using his fingers to check Owen's dilation "Guess what, babe? You're at 10 centimeters!" He smiles.
Owen sighed in relief through his tears “Finally” he muttered before a contraction hit and he bore down. Owen tried pushing on every contraction for the next hour with no movement. He was still on all fours crying “Baby, why won’t it go down?” He sobbed
"I think it's because of the baby's size, that or it's stuck in an awkward position" Shawn says as he gently pokes and prods at Owen's stomach to try and feel where the baby was resting and what position it was in.
Owen winced a little as his sensitive stomach was touched “I’m so tired…I just want this to be over so I can sleep” he said sadly before groaning at another contraction bearing down as hard as he could still feeling no movement
"I know, baby. You'll be able to rest soon...oh! There it is!" Shawn gasps softly when he finally feels where the baby is "This explains alot, the baby is facing the wrong way" He tells Owen.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,499 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy