Closed My brothers best friend
Owen panted at the end of the contraction “I’ve been fighting that urge for hours” he chuckled breathlessly “It wasn’t just at that point” he said rocking his hips from side to side
"That's even more impressive" Shawn laughs and kisses Owen.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen kissed him back softly “Love you” he mumbled against his mouth before whimpering at the start of another contraction and bore down hard crying out a bit at the burning he felt starting
"Love you too, always" Shawn grins softly before moving to check the baby's progress "It's starting to crown, baby"
Owen shook his head quickly “I can’t do this, it’s so big and I’m so tired” he said crying a little “Baby, can you just grab it and pull it out now?” He asked tiredly
"You still need to get the head and shoulders out before I can do that, baby..." Shawn says as he gently wipes the sweat from Owen's face.
Owen sighed at the contact of the cloth “Please, I don’t care, just shove your hands in there and grab it” he said tiredly before whining as another contraction his and he bore down trying to push the head out as hard as he could before the contraction ended and his progress was lost “Noooo”
"There's not enough room for me to do that with the head so close to crowning, your hole would tear if I tried that" Shawn says "I can start helping a little bit more after the head comes out"
Owen sobbed a little “It hurts so bad” he cried broke oh “I don’t understand why it hurts so much worse than the twins” he cried a little before grunting at another contraction pushing as hard as he could his body shaking before the pain ended and he felt the baby slip back in, he cried out in frustration
"This baby is bigger than the twins were, babe" Shawn sighs "How about we try changing positions?"
Owen sobbed a little “But even the contractions are worse and there was two of them” he said before nodding “Can you help me squat? Maybe gravity will help” he said shakily
"I know...second time births can sometimes be harder than the first" Shawn says as he helps Owen squat, holding onto him from behind.
Owen leaned back whimpering quietly “How does that even make sense, shouldn’t your body get more used to it” he said quietly and gasped out tightening his grip on Shawn as another contraction hit and he bore down screaming out in pain
"That's usually the case, but sometimes it's the opposite" Shawn sighs, reaching down to hold a hand over Owen's hold to catch the baby's head when it comes free.
Owen sobbed a little as the contraction ended holding onto Shawn tightly “It hurts so so bad baby” he cried and turned tucking his face into Shawn’s neck sobbing a little
"I know...I'm sorry, baby..." Shawn whispers to Owen, holding him close.
Owen kept his face tucked in his husbands neck breathing heavily before grunting and crying out pushing down again as hard as he could shaking “Why is the head taking so long to get out?!” He sobbed brokenly
"It's almost out, just keep pushing a little bit longer. You're so, so strong" Shawn kisses Owen's forehead then gasps when the baby's head slips out into his hand in a rush of fluid.
Owen gasped loudly against his neck breathing heavily “About time” he panted heavily trying to widen his stance a bit for the shoulders to come out before groaning at another pain and pushing down as hard as he could, his whole body shaking
Shawn chuckles softly and kisses Owen's head "Heh, now things should get moving faster. You're almost done" He says as he reaches down with his other hand to gently tug on the baby.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,499 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy