Closed My brothers best friend
Owen screamed against his skin as he bore down as hard as he could, his fingers digging into Shawn’s hand roughly
"That's it, baby. You're doing it, the baby is almost here!" Shawn says encouragingly, cringing at the feeling of Owen's fingers digging into his hand.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen sobbed against his neck “Get it out of me!” He screamed and pushed down hard again his whole body shaking
"I'm trying, babe. Just keep going!" Shawn replies, still tugging on the baby.
Owen sobbed a little trying to push as hard as he could “I’m trying!” He cried out bearing down as hard as he could “Please get out of me!” He screamed
Shawn keeps tugging on the baby until it finally slips free.
Owen cried out in relief feeling his body immediately relax and he collapsed a little in Shawn’s arm panting quickly trying to get his breath back
"You did it, baby. It's okay, it's over now" Shawn hugs Owen close and gently lays the baby on his husband's chest.
Owen was moved to the bed and laid down exhausted holding the crying newborn close “Hi baby girl” he said tiredly rubbing her back trying to calm her

(I was thinking for the next couple maybe they’re best friends who have feelings for each other but don’t say anything and date other people but then your guy gets pregnant off another person and mine is there being supportive/adoptive other father type thing?)
(That's an adorable idea! I love that)

The baby girl slowly calms down and falls asleep in Owen's arms.
Owen kissed the little girls head softly and smiled up at Shawn gently “I love you so much”

(Should we start that now?)
"I love you too" Shawn grins and kisses Owen.

(Sure!)
Name: Kyle Indigo
Looks: Tall and skinny, bronze coloured hair cut in a buzz cut, pale skin and dimples on both cheeks

Kyle drove over to his best friends house, he had stopped off for some fast food for them as it was time for their weekly movie night. He pulled in grabbing the food and walked up to the house letting himself in happily, “Hey! I’m here!” He yelled out
Name: Steven Smith
Looks: Steve has brown eyes, freckles across the bridge of his nose and cheeks, and short wavy dark brown hair.

(Is it okay if I use Steve again?)

"Get your ass in here, I've got root beer floats!" Steve calls out from his bedroom when he hears Kyle enter the house, being used to his best friend coming and going as he pleased.
(Of course, haha, I’m running out of names tbh, hahaha)

Kyle laughed and slid his shoes off before going to the bedroom and jumping on the bed “And I have burgers and fries!” He grinned brightly “What are we watching tonight?” He grinned
(Me too lol)

"Hell yeah!" Steve grins and tosses a DVD case to Kyle "Jaws, and the sequels if you wanna watch those too"
Kyle grinned “Classics!” He smiled and put the film in before climbing back on the bed pulling out a burger for each of them
Steve grabs a burger before passing a root beer float to Kyle "The best classics" He grins.
Kyle grabbed it happily “Cheers” he grinned and tapped the other mans glass before relaxing back to watch the movie happily
Steve laughs and takes a sip of his drink as he settles in to watch the movie.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,483 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy