Closed My brothers best friend
Kyle smiled gently at him “What? It can’t be that big, just tell me” he smiled opening his burrito and taking a bite happily
"...I-I'm pregnant" Steve mumbles anxiously.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Kyle choked on his mouthful of food coughing a lot “What?!” He asked looking over at him shocked
"I'm pregnant" Steve repeats, staring down at his food.
Kyle put down his burrito and pulled Steve into his arms gently “Okay, you’re going to have to tell me what emotion I should be feeling to make you feel okay about this? Happy? Angry that some guy knocked you up? Supportive? Whatever you need, I’m here”
"Happy and supportive would be nice" Steve smiles a bit and hugs Kyle "I'm excited about it but also extremely nervous..."
Kyle pulled back and smiled gently “Well I’m happy for you then” he hid the fact he was jealous that another man had made him pregnant very well “Did you tell the other father the news?” He asked softly
"Not yet...I wanted to tell you first" Steve admits.
Kyle looked at him shocked “You told me before the father?” He asked laughing lightly “Well, okay then” he grinned “Why were you anxious to tell me?”
"I-I was afraid that you might have started treating me differently if you knew..." Steve admits "It was a dumb reason to be nervous about"
Kyle shook his head “You are so dumb, you’re my best friend no matter what? Movie nights will just have to have a third person from now on which is super cool with me” he smiled gently at him
"You're the best, y'know that?" Steve chuckles and starts eating again.
Kyle laughed lightly “I’ve been told” he winked playfully and went back to eating his burrito “So, how did you find out?”
"I've been feeling kinda sick for the past few days so I decided to take a pregnancy test to confirm my suspicions" Steve tells Kyle.
Kyle shook his head “Can’t believe you’re going to be a dad” he whistled “How are you going to survive with limited coffee for months?” He teased
"I can still have decaf, it's not quite the same but I'll live" Steve chuckles.
Kyle chuckled “What about sushi?” He teased playfully “Oh and soft serve, that sucks” he grinned
"Stop it, you ass" Steve laughs, pouting playfully.
Kyle grinned “I’ll just have to eat it all for you and maybe in front of you” he teased grinning nudging him a little “So, when are you going to call the dad? Who is it?”
"You're so cruel" Steve laughs "Mark is the dad...I'm going to tell him next time we go out together"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,475 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy