C My brothers best friend

Kyle swallowed roughly “Right, Mark…” he said rubbing his neck a little and took another bite of his burrito. He didn’t like Mark, he knew it was jealousy but he also knew there was something more that annoyed him about the other man.

Steve nods awkwardly but decides not to say anything, knowing that his best friend and boyfriend didn't get along.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Kyle cleared his throat “Anyway, now it’s time for a movie” he smiled awkwardly and started the movie for them

Steve relaxes and stretches out on his bed to watch the movie.

Kyle finished his food and then yawned a little before cuddling up to Steve a little falling asleep on his shoulder

Steve tenses up and blushes a bit at the contact but soon relaxes and falls asleep.

Kyle slept soundly til early the next morning where he felt Steve move from beneath him

Steve gets up from under Kyle and hurries into the bathroom to throw up.

Kyle sat up rubbing at his eyes before going to the bathroom and gently rubbing Steve’s back “You’re okay” he said softly

Steve groans softly and wipes his mouth with his sleeve "Thanks..."

Kyle went to the kitchen and grabbed him a glass of cold water coming back and kneeling next to him “Here, sip this” he said gently and rubbed his back with the other hand

Steve takes the glass of water and slowly drinks it.

Kyle smiled gently at the other man “You okay?” He asked softly

"Yeah, I am now" Steve nods "Morning sickness sucks"

Kyle laughed gently “I mean, I wouldn’t know but I believe you” he grinned and helped the other man back up helping him back into bed “But don’t they say that if you have morning sickness the baby is healthy and all that?” He asked pulling Steve into his arms knowing he liked the contact when he felt unwell

Steve relaxes back against Kyle "Yeah, I think so. At least it means something good..."

Kyle rubbed his back gently holding him close and fell back to sleep holding him

Steve smiles and shuts his eyes to go back to sleep.

Kyle slept for another few hours before waking. He gently removed himself from under Steve and went out to cook them some breakfast

Steve mumbles in his sleep and turns over to hug a pillow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post