Closed My brothers best friend
Kyle rolled his eyes “I’m lucky you love me when I’m the one getting the food for you” he teased grinning and got up once he had finished stretching out “What are we doing today?”
"I have no idea" Steve chuckles.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Kyle smiled a little “Well, what does the baby want to do?” He teased lightly and leaned over him to grab the rubbish, brushing against Steve a little accidentally
"The baby wants play games and watch movies all day"
Kyle laughed loudly “Definitely gets that from its father then” he laughed a little “Video or board games today?”
"Hmm...board games" Steve grins brightly.
Kyle laughed “Any specific board game or are you going to be cryptic with all your answers?” He teased grinning
"Monopoly sound good?" Steve suggests.
Kyle laughed “You’re always a sore loser when I beat you but sure, whatever you want” he grinned getting up to grab the game
"Well now I have the wisdom of being a parent on my side" Steve laughs.
Kyle laughed loudly “You haven’t even had the baby yet, what about baby brain, it may make you even worse” he teased setting it up
"Are you implying that I'm bad?" Steve grins "I can still beat you, baby brain or not"
Kyle laughed a little “You’re ridiculous” he grinned “I might have to let you win so you don’t yell at me” he teased
"So are you" Steve teases back "Oh come on, I'm not that emotional yet"
Kyle grinned at him “Mmhmm, I’m going to let you keep thinking that so I don’t get kicked out of the house” he chuckled softly “What piece do you want to be?”
"The dog, I'm always the dog" Steve grins and plucks the little silver canine piece out of the box.
(Lol, I’m always the dog when I play lmao)

Kyle rolled his eyes “Of course you are, I’ll be the ship then” he chuckled and began the game.
(Me too, I always try to claim it first lol)

"And you're always the ship" Steve teases him.
Kyle laughed “Only because you’re always the dog, you’re lucky I love you” he said shaking his head
"You're lucky you love me" Steve smirks, placing his piece on the Go space on the board.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,499 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy