C My brothers best friend

Kyle stood back up and held his cheek gently “I’ve been in love with you forever” he said softly and smiled gently at him, he didn’t want to kiss him knowing he wasn’t sure about his feelings.

"Seriously? Why didn't you ever say anything?" Steve asks, hugging Kyle close.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Kyle shook his head a little “You we’re always in a relationship and when they ended I didn’t want to be a rebound or ask too soon” he said biting his lip “And you know how awkward I was as a kid, asking you out was definitely too scary”

"You're such a dork" Steve chuckles and kisses Kyle "But you're my dork"

Kyle looked a little shocked when he was kissed and blushed brightly when he said he was his dork, “I promise, I’ll be your dork as long as you’ll have me”

"Are you sure? That's going to be a very long time" Steve grins brightly.

Kyle smile widely “As long as you want, I promise” he said happily and leaned in kissing him happily again.

(Do you want to skip a bit? More storyline or until he goes into labour?)

(You can decide, I don't really mind either way lol)

"Good, forever it is then" Steve grins and kisses back.

(Do you have any ideas you want before labour?)

Kyle smiled brightly against his mouth and pulled back “I guess your ex was right” he laughed softly

(Steve and Kyle could go out shopping for stuff that they'll need for the baby and they could run into Steve's ex with a new pregnant partner)

"About what?" Steve asks.

(Maybe he goes into labour right after that? They meet them and the stress pushes him over the edge and he starts having contractions?)

Kyle smiled “About us, even though he was wrong about you cheating of course”. Another few months rolled by and Kyle knew Steve was getting a bit sick of being home all the time and had taken him to the shops to do some baby shopping. He led them into the baby store on the first floor of the mall.

(That's exactly what I was thinking lol)

"At least he was right about something, I'm actually kind of glad he broke up with me" Steve smiles at Kyle "Now I get to be with you, I've always been happier around you".

Steve smiles a bit and makes his way over to the displays of infant clothing.

(Great minds think alike lol)

Kyle smiled gently rubbing Steve’s back gently as they looked through the clothes “The only think with the baby’s gender being a surprise is that everything is so specifically boy or girl, very little is gender neutral” he said picking up a little princess type dress in baby pink.

(Lol)

"At least boy's clothes would still look cute on a girl, we can just get some for each" Steve says as he picks up a pair of fleece overalls.

Kyle poured at him “But if we have a girl I want to buy her all these little cute dresses, look how cute and princessy they are” he said holding them up against his body smiling at him.

Mark was walking around with his new partner who was about 6 months pregnant when he spotted them. “Steve?” He said unsure and walked towards his ex holding onto his current boyfriends hand.

"Fine, we can get some dresses for the baby, but you'll be the one returning them if it's a boy" Steve laughs and shakes his head at his boyfriend's silly behavior before tensing up and freezing in place at the sound of Mark's voice "M-Mark? What are you doing he-oh..."

Kyle laughed “A boy can wear dresses” he teased before freezing up at Mark standing there. Mark smiled awkwardly at them “Wow, it’s crazy seeing you here, this is my boyfriend Toby, he’s 30 weeks but obviously you’re pretty much full term now, you guys must be so excited” he said tensely, still believing he had been cheated on and the baby wasn’t his.

"We are, you two must be excited as well" Steve forces a smile onto his face "Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl? I'm just curious as to what my baby's half sibling is going to be" He says, tension clear in his voice as he was still upset about being accused of cheating on Mark while they were together.

Kyle rubbed Steve’s back gently, hoping to help keep him relatively calm. Mark looked at his boyfriend “It’s going to be a boy” he said before frowning a little “Okay, you can stop with the whole act, we’ve been broken up for 8 months now, I know it’s his baby, you don’t need to keep pretending” he laughed lightly and shook his head “I’m glad you cheating on me worked out for you, I always knew you were flirting with each other, should have broken up sooner to be honest”

"I guess you're right, it is Kyle's baby in every way that matters. Even though it's yours biologically, you'll never be my baby's father" Steve frowns, leaning into Kyle's touch "I never cheated on you, you don't need to keep using that as an excuse for why you broke up with me. You are right about one thing though, we should have broken up sooner"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post