C My brothers best friend

Mark laughed a little “Okay, whatever makes you feel better at night, if you want to keep trying to convince yourself you didn’t cheat on me with him you keep doing that but we both know it’s bullshit” he chuckled shaking his head before turning to his boyfriend and kissing him deeply in front of them before pulling away “Let’s go babe, I don’t have time for cheaters and their homewreckers” he said shoving past them.

"Kyle is not a homewrecker! You can say whatever bullshit you've convinced yourself is true about me, but don't you dare drag him into this! I'm not a cheater and Kyle is the farthest thing from a homewrecker, you're just an asshole that's in denial!" Steve glares at Mark, raising his voice as tears well up in his eyes and his hands start to shake.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Kyle took his hands quickly “Hey, look at me, just look at me. I don’t care what he says, okay?” He said and reached up wiping his tears gently “Hey, just calm down okay? We don’t want the baby stressed because of that jerk” he said and kissed his forehead “Don’t let him ruin our day, I love you” he said softly

Steve lets out a shaky sigh and nods, gently squeezing his boyfriend's hands "O-Okay...you're right...I love you too" He sniffles.

Kyle smiled gently “That’s my boy” he said and stroked his cheek gently “How about we put these clothes away until the baby is here and we go and get some burgers and milkshakes to make you feel better” he smiled and kissed his head again gently pulling him into a hug

Steve nods a bit "Okay...I like milkshakes" He mumbles softly, his face buried in Kyle's shirt while they hug.

Kyle laughed softly “I know baby” he said gently before leading him towards the food court rubbing the back of his hand, hoping that they wouldn’t run into Mark again.

(I’m totally going to make them run into Mark again)

(I thought so lol)

Steve keeps a firm grip on Kyle's hand so they don't get separated in the crowded food court, flinching occasionally when he starts feeling pangs of discomfort in his lower back and belly.

Kyle found a table for them “Here, just sit here and I’ll go get the food” he smiled and kissed his head before heading to line up for one of their favourite places. Mark groaned loudly as he saw Steve “What? Are you trying to stalk us now?” He said glaring over at him

"This is a food court, jackass. We're just getting lunch before we go home, I'm not I the mood to be harassed so please just leave us the hell alone" Steve groans, resting a hand on his unsettled belly.

Mark smirked over at him “Oh, you and your homewrecker? Maybe he’s off trying to find someone else to be with while you’re so pregnant” he laughed a little “I wouldn’t want to be with you like that either if I knew you were a piece of shit”

"Screw you Mark, I'm glad to be rid of you. Kyle is 50 times the man you ever have been or will be" Steve says as he stands up from his seat, flipping off Mark as he goes to find Kyle.

Kyle had just gotten the food and headed back to the table when he saw Steve walking towards him “Hey, what’s wrong?” He said reaching out for his hand and rubbing it gently

"Mark is here, I'm not in the mood to look at his stupid asshole face..." Steve says, not stopping as he made his way to the exit.

Kyle followed after him quickly “I’m sorry baby, I know he really hurt you” he said sadly as they got to the car. “We can just eat at home” he smiled gently

"...he's an asshole" Steve sniffles, rubbing his aching stomach with one hand with holding Kyle's hand with the other.

Kyle put the food in the car before pulling Steve in for a hug gently “I love you so much, don’t think about what he said, he’s an idiot who didn’t realise he let the best man ever go, and I’m glad because now I get to be so lucky to have you” he said kissing the top of Steve’s head gently

"I can't stand hearing the things he was saying about you..." Steve sighs sadly "Why can't he just leave us alone? He's the one that broke up with me, what did I ever do to make him hate me so much?"

Kyle sighed “I don’t know, he probably realised what a mistake he made letting you go and is trying to make himself feel better. Let’s not think about him anymore okay? We’ll go home, you can pick whatever movie you want and we can have our burgers and shakes” he smiled gently stroking his boyfriend’s cheek gently.

"Okay..." Steve sighs, flinching as the aching in his stomach grows stronger.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post