Closed My brothers best friend
Kyle nodded and wrapped an arm around his boyfriend and helped lead him into the bathroom. He sat him down on the toilet while he ran the bathtub for him and helped him in gently. He sat next to him on the bathroom floor and took his hand “You just squeeze my hand when you have one and I’ll do the timing for you so you can try and relax”
"Okay" Steve nods a bit and relaxes into the tub, shutting his eyes to try and get some rest.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Kyle gently ran his fingers through Steve’s hair trying to help him relax and hummed softly to him making sure to use the timer when his hand was squeezed.
Steve tenses up and squeezes Kyle's hand.
Kyle kissed his head gently “Nice pants babe, you’re doing so so good” he smiled lovingly at his boyfriend “Just think, soon our baby will be here in your arms”
"O-Our beautiful baby" Steve gives Kyle a strained smile.
Kyle smiled gently back “I love you so much” he said softly. He watched as his boyfriend continued to tense up for a while until the bath water got cold
"Can you help me get to bed? The water is getting cold" Steve asks tiredly.
Kyle nodded “Of course baby” he said and wrapped his arm around him gently before helping him out holding up most of his weight and slowly made his way to the bed with him
Steve stops suddenly on the way to their bedroom, grunting softly and holding his belly as warm liquid trickles down his bare legs.
Kyle held him steadily “You’re okay, I love you, just breathe” he said softly realising his water had broken “Okay, let’s lie you down and I’ll call Hannah”
Steve nods a bit and takes deep breaths to calm himself.
Kyle pushed his hair back gently and smiled encouragingly at him before grabbing his phone and calling Hannah. “Okay, she’s on her way” he smiled gently “Are you comfortable lying like that? Do you want to walk around a bit to try and help?”
"I'm alright, I just want to get some rest while I still can, I'm already tired" Steve smiles a bit as he gets as comfortable as he can.
Kyle nodded and smiled gently and laid down next to him taking his hand gently rubbing his hand gently and kissed his head “You’re so strong”
Steve gently squeezes Kyle's hand "So are you, thank you for staying..."
Kyle frowned a little “What do you mean?” He asked gently and gently kept stroking his hair as he watched him contract violently
Steve gasps sharply and tenses up "A-AH! F-For staying with me...even though the baby isn't...ngh...yours...for st-staying even when...ah...I-I was being unreasonably...e-emotional and cranky...for staying by my s-side when I needed you...mmngh...a-and taking care of me..."
Kyle shook his head “You’re ridiculous, of course I’ll be here for you, you’ve been my best friend forever, I will never leave you no matter what, I love you” he said rubbing his back “You’re doing so good baby, I’m sure Hannah will be here soon and the baby will be here in such a short time”
Steve turns over onto his side to rest his head against Kyle's leg, smiling tiredly "I'm so glad that you're m-my best friend...that you're my b-boyfriend" He says before another harsh contraction hits "I-I don't think I'm ready..." He admits breathlessly once the pain passes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,476 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy