C The experiment

Ry laughed gently “Oh, I understand now” he said as he made a large plate for Amadeus before bringing it into the other room for him

Amadeus ate a huge portion and then decided to work in the garden by the rose. Immediately he saw this Thomas, this neighbor. Again a conversation started up between them, but it was interrupted by neighbors at the other end of the fence. An older couple. After talking to them he came to Ry. " Your neighbors think we're a couple"

Ry shrugged a little “Let them think what they want” he said softly and picked up a book to read “Would you like the book about pregnancy I told you about?”

"And you have no problem with that?" he asked sitting down right next to him. He immediately leaned over his shoulder. :I can, but you read... The baby will soon hear our voices anyway"

Ry shrugged “I am not phased by trivial gossip or rumours” he said softly and started to flip through the book and began to read it quietly out loud at parts he believed Amadeus would like to know

"Mmm... So baby's going to start digging soon, too?" he asked in a somewhat sleepy voice. His head rested against Ry's shoulder through his state of weariness and his hands rested on his rounded stomach

Ry smiled gently “I think in a week or two, yes, but it’s hard to pinpoint, it’s all theoretical” he gently wrapped an arm around Amadeus keeping him steady as he dozed off while continuing to read to him gently.

"You've thought it all through, haven't you? You're organized..." the pregnant boy spoke up, then leaned back more comfortably against him. He missed that kind of presence, body to body. Maybe he wanted it because of the pregnancy

Ry laughed softly “Of course, I’ve been wanting this for an extremely long time” he said and gently rubbed circles on the mans back

"Mmm... You have a gentle touch. It feels very nice," he muttered, being relaxed, and then murmured quietly

Ry smiled gently “Thank you I suppose” he smiled gently before effortlessly lifting the man up and carrying him over to the bed as he wanted him to be comfortable when he slept

"Stay... Keep massaging me," he asked, sticking his head to the pillow. He grabbed Ry by his wrist.

Ry looked at him a little shocked but nodded “Of course” he said gently and laid down next to him on the bed rubbing his back gently holding him close.

The pregnant man even stuck his body to Ry as he fell asleep. He slept peacefully for several hours like this until he woke up frightened. He had a nightmare. He dreamed that someone was chasing and catching up in the darkness. Anxious, he began to breathe faster.

Ry continued rubbing his back for hours, it didn’t tire him like it would humans. He felt when Amadeus’ heart beat and breathing picked up and he spoke softly “It’s okay, you’re safe with me” he said quietly continuing to rub his back in circles

Amadeus snuggled into his body tightly and only calmed down after a long moment. "Don't go, okay? I don't want to be alone"

Ry looked a little surprised by the man’a request but nodded “Of course, whatever you would like” he said quietly

"Dreams are prophetic? What do you think?" he asked, inhaling his scent. It made him calm down.

Ry hummed a little “I think dreams are just subconscious thoughts you have before you sleep, whatever you were thinking about prior to sleep subconsciously turns into your dream”

"So if I dreamt that someone was attacking me, then... Do I want it? So I'm bad? But I don't want that... I know I don't have a way out, and besides, maybe I've become so slightly attached to this child.... I will give birth to them anyway and then you will become a father," he said and then touched his belly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by pregcap
03-29-2021, 06:48 PM