Closed My brothers best friend
Kyle laughed loudly and kissed his head gently helping him get on all fours “You might change your mind after the baby is here, that’s what a lot of people say right?” He chuckled softly and gently rubbed his back as he rocked his hips side to side “Nice deep breaths baby, you’re doing so good”
Steve groans loudly through the pain, face buried in his folded arms as he rocks his hips to try and relieve the building pressure he was starting to feel.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Kyle rubbed his back gently through the pain “Make as much noise as you want babe, no one will hear you except me” he said gently and ran his hands through his boyfriends hair lightly “You’re amazing” he said softly watching in awe as his boyfriend was handling it all so well, he watched as his boyfriend barely got a break before his stomach contracted harshly again.
Steve gasps and screams at the harshest pain yet, feeling himself beginning to bulge a bit as he raises his lower half up in the air.
Kyle watched him raise his hips and shook his head quickly “Baby, you can’t push yet, Hannah isn’t here, I don’t know what to do” he said terrified
"I-I'm not trying to!" Steve cries out, tears and sweat rolling down his face as he pants heavily.
Kyle took a cloth and gently wiped his face continuing to rub his back “Just hold on, I’m sure Hannah will be here shortly” he said worriedly
"I...I can't! It's coming now, I can't stop it!" Steve cries desperately, his limbs shaking.
Kyle got up on the bed and wrapped his arms around his boyfriends chest to help hold him up “O-okay” he said shakily taking a deep breath himself “If you need to push then push, do you want to change positions or stay on all fours?”
"St-Stay like this...I can't move..." Steve sobs, leaning into Kyle's hold.
Kyle kissed his head holding him up steadily “You’re doing so well, our baby will be here so so soon, all you need to do is push through the pain” he said softly “I love you so much, you’re so god damn amazing baby”
Steve takes a deep breath and pushes with all of his might, screaming until the pain passed.
Kyle kept holding him up and tried to move just enough to see what was going on, he could see Steve’s hole bulging and stretching just a little and knew that his boyfriend must have started to feel the burning.
"It... It hurts really bad..." Steve sobs softly, tightly holding onto Kyle.
Kyle held him steadily “I know sweetheart but you’re doing so well and your so close to holding your baby” he said kissing his head softly “Whatever you need to do or say to get through this just do it, I won’t take anything to heart and i love you”
"I-I love you too...ngh...you're too good to me..." Steve whimpers tiredly as he tries to catch his breath.
Kyle kissed his head softly “You’re the good one” he smiled gently and watched as his stomach contracted violently again, Kyle holding him steady
Steve pushes as hard as he can grunting loudly until he had to rest and catch his breath.
Kyle rubbed his back gently and looked down, the head had started to push out, just a little and had slid back in again “Okay, before the contraction take a nice deep breath and then try to push for ten seconds”
Steve nods nervously, taking deep breaths to try and calm himself down before pushing as hard as he could for as long as he was able to.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,493 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy