Closed My brothers best friend
Kyle held him up steadily “You’re doing so well baby, keep pushing!” He said encouragingly watching the head stretch him slowly, about a quarter of the head was peeking out
"I-I'M TRYING!" Steve shouts, still pushing with all of his might.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Kyle smiled gently “I know baby and you’re doing so good” he said holding him up with one hand and reaching down to hold the head steady knowing it was reaching its widest point and didn’t want it to slip back in when the contraction ended
Steve stops pushing to catch his breath, his body shaking from exhaustion.
Kyle held him steady and the baby’s head which was right before the widest point, it was slippery as expected and he couldn’t hold on properly and could feel the baby’s head slipping back in just as he got another contraction.
"N-No no no! Please d-don't go back!" Steve sobs desperately as he pushes, screaming from the effort and frustration.
Kyle held him tightly “It’s okay baby, it will be all over soon, you’re so so strong” he said holding him steadily watching as the head kept stretching him to its widest point and then stopped as if it was stuck.
"A-AH! Wh-Where the hell is Hannah?!" Steve cries out fearfully, struggling to keep pushing.
Kyle held him steadily “I don’t know baby but you can do this, I love you so much” he said holding the head steady “The head is almost out and that’s the worst bit, come on baby”
"I-I can't do this! It's too b-big, it's stuck!" Steve sobs, shaking his head as he holds onto Kyle.
Kyle let go of the head for a second and moved up to him turning his face to face him “Steve, you are one of the strongest people I know, you’ve been through so much and you chose to keep this baby despite the fact that you thought you were going to do it alone but I’m here with you baby, and I know you can do this, now, I need you to focus and take a deep breath and push as hard as you can to make the head unstick okay? You can do this and so can your body”
Steve pants heavily as he listens to what Kyle had to say before taking a deep breath and pushing with all of his strength like he had been told to do, letting out a loud scream when the burning reached it's strongest point, feeling like his hole was about to tear.
Kyle smiled brightly “That’s it baby! Keep going, keep pushing! It’s coming out” he said happily continuing to hold him up and put his hand under the head to keep it steady.

(We’ve not done tearing before but if you want to you can, I just wasn’t sure if you were okay with it)
(I wasn't sure if you were either, I don't like making the tear too severe though, just a little bit to emphasize the size of the baby)

Steve whimpers and sobs as he continues to push through the searing pain "I-IT WON'T FIT! IT'S TOO DAMN BIG!" He cries out, terrified.
(Yeah, I sometimes like it bigger so where they lose blood a bit but I’m good with whatever you want)

Kyle gently moved his leg a bit so that his hips were spread a bit wider “Baby, it’s not too big, you can do this, I believe in you, come on” he said and bit his lip nervously before reaching down and using his finger to try and pull his hole open a little bit wider.
(That actually sounds good to me lol)

Steve yelps and whimpers, taking shaky breaths to try and calm down. His hole was stretched to it's limits, his skin tight and flushed red from the strain of the baby's head forcing it's way through despite it's large size.
Kyle held him steadily “It’s okay baby, you’re doing so so good” he said gently and pushed his finger in to hook it around the baby’s head a bit to help pull it out when he was pushing down on the next contraction “You’re so close to it coming out, nice deep breath and push”
Steve whines weakly and takes a deep breath before pushing with all of his strength, letting out a shriek of agony as the tight skin around his hole splits a bit to make room for the baby's head to squeeze through.
Kyle cursed under his breath before helping the head pull out with a heap of birth fluid. He grabbed the cloth he had been using to wipe down Steve throughout and pressed it against the rear worriedly “It’s okay, the heads out, just the shoulders, you’re okay” he said quickly trying to calm the man giving birth.
"Wh-What happened?! That...that didn't feel right..." Steve whimpers out between sobs, trying to reach a shaking hand down to cradle the baby's head.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,491 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy