Closed My brothers best friend
Kyle smiled gently and went to the door trying to open it and then frowned “It’s stuck” he said confused pulling ar the door a little
"Stuck? Are you sure?" Steve asks, getting up to help Kyle.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Kyle rolled his eyes “Of course I’m sure, you try” he said standing back so Steve could try and open it.
Steve tugs on the door a few times and even tries to push it open "That's great...now we'll have to wait for Mark to let us out" He sighs.
Kyle frowned a little “I asked for a water, shouldn’t he really be back by now?” He said annoyed before wincing at another pain
"Y-Yeah...hey Mark? The door is stuck, can you please open it from your side?" Steve calls out to his ex.
Kyle frowned when he didn’t answer and banged on the door with his fist “Mark!” He yelled up annoyed
"Calm down, baby. Remember what the doctor said about getting worked up..." Steve says, giving Kyle's shoulder a gentle squeeze.
Kyle rubbed his stomach and took a deep breath “It’s hard to be calm when I’m locked in my boyfriends ex’s basement potentially in a labour I’m medically not allowed to be in”
"I-I know, I'm sorry" Steve sighs anxiously "...do you think he locked the door on purpose?"
Kyle sighed “I don’t know but I hope not” he said quietly “What if I am in labour and we’re stuck here?” He said scared
"I-I don't know, should I call someone?" Steve asks, grabbing his cellphone out of his pocket.
(Sorry, it was just so hard typing, my dog is too energetic xD)

Kyle bit his lip and nodded pulling his phone out as well “I have no service, please tell me you have service” he said shaking a little
(It's okay, I have six dogs so I know how they can get XD)

"N-No I don't...shit..." Steve groans with frustration "MARK! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" He shouts, angrily kicking the locked door.
(We have land and I took her for a walk in a park and she was going nuts lol)

Kyle looked around the room, there wasn’t really much in the basement, a couple of old chairs and a couple of boxes of sheets. There wasn’t even a bed of a couch where he could lay down. Mark came down “I’ll let you out when you’ve calmed down” he said smiling a little “I want to marry you Steve, I made a mistake, when you agree I will let you, and only you, out so we can go get married, once we are I will let your little boy toy out, or you can keep him as a pet, it’s up to you”
(Oh no XD my dogs are like that whenever they're outside lol)

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You can keep me here, just let Kyle go! I'm the one you want, not him!" Steve shouts, standing between Kyle and Mark. His mind was racing as he tries to think of a way to get Kyle out of there as quickly and safely as possible.
Mark laughed from the other side of the door “I’m not stupid, he’ll go straight to the police before we’re married. I’m not letting him go until you marry me” he smirked “I’ll just be waiting up here when you want, just yell and I’ll let you out” he said going back up the stairs. Kyle looked worriedly at Steve before gasping at a particularly strong pain grabbing his stomach.
"Wh-What should we do?! You need to go to the hospital..." Steve whispers to Kyle so Mark couldn't hear them.
Kyle looked at him scared “I-I don’t know” he said shakily “I obviously don’t want you to marry him but more than that I really don’t want you to leave me right now” he said tearfully
"Neither of those things are going to happen, I'd rather die than marry Mark or leave you" Steve hugs Kyle "We should start looking for a way out or something to protect ourselves from him if he comes back down here"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,499 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy