Closed My brothers best friend
Kyle held onto him tightly before pulling back “I don’t think he’d hurt us, he would know if he hurt me you’d refuse anything and hurting you is the opposite of what he wants” he said shakily “I-I’m really scared, what if the doctor was right, what if this causes me to bleed a lot and I die from that? I don’t want to die” he said starting to stress out and cry
"Maybe not, but if he comes anywhere near us I'll hurt him..." Steve growls under his breath "Hey, hey, shhh. I'm not going to let anything happen to you or our baby, okay? We're all going to be fine"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Kyle whimpered a little and held onto Steve tightly tucking his face in his neck shaking a little “I love you so so so much” he said shakily “I’ll love you forever, you know that right?”
"I love you too, baby. Always" Steve says softly, gently kissing Kyle's head "It's going to be okay, you'll be okay. I promise"
Kyle whimpered quietly and nodded before pulling away to see if he could find anything in the boxes, he found himself a blanket and pillow and laid them down on the floor as a makeshift bed just in case it came to a point where he did end up needing to push. “Surely someone will call the police when we don’t pick up Grace from your parents right?” He said nervously before grunting a little in pain
"Right, they know that we wouldn't just leave her there longer than usual without telling them why" Steve says, giving Kyle a reassuring smile to calm his nerves before looking in the boxes for something he could use to defend himself.
Kyle laid down on his makeshift bed knowing it was going to be a couple of harsh hours “Have you found anything?” He asked gently
"Not much yet, I'll keep looking" Steve says, digging around in each box until he finds a pair of scissors.
Kyle closed his eyes trying to breathe deeply and calm himself down from the situation. The pains were getting stronger and he was worried. He gasped loudly as he felt his water break but it wasn’t clear, it also had blood mixed in with it but he didn’t see that as he was laying down.
Steve goes to sit down next to Kyle to comfort him as much as he could, holding his hand "It's okay, baby. Just keep breathing through it" He says softly, jumping a bit when his boyfriend gasped "Wh-What happened?!"
Kyle whimpered at the pain in his stomach “M-my water broke” he said shakily looking up at him tearfully “What happens if I have to give birth here..?” He said shakily “The doctor said it was really dangerous right?”
"H-He did say that...I don't know, baby. I'll try to figure something out, okay?" Steve said, starting to look scared himself as he stands up and walks over to the door, scissors in hand "Mark! Get down here!" He shouts, pounding on the door.
Kyle couldn’t help but start to sob a little covering his face with his hands scared by their situation. Mark came back and stood outside the door “Yes?” He called
"I'll do it, I'll be with you but you have to let Kyle go first. He needs to go to a hospital...please, I promise that he won't tell anyone about what happened here. If you let him go I'll be loyal to you and you alone" Steve says, gripping the scissors in his shaking hands.
Kyle whimpered loudly at what Steve said “No, baby” he said softly reaching out for him. Mark laughed a little “I’m not an idiot” he said “I told you my conditions and when you agree to them I will let you out, we’ll go get married and then I’ll let your boy toy out and don’t even think about trying anything, my sister is here and you know how much she loves me” he chuckled
"If anything happens to Kyle you'll lose any possible chances at us being together! If I lose him, you lose me!" Steve shouts, kicking at the door "If either Kyle or the baby dies then so will I!"
Mark rolled his eyes “Okay” he said before heading back upstairs. “Babe” Kyle whimpered a little and reached out for him grunting at another contraction
"It's okay, baby. I'm right here, I'm sorry if what I said scared you, I was bluffing so he would open the door" Steve goes back to Kyle's side and hugs him close.
Kyle leans into his touch panting heavily through a contraction “You would never hurt yourself really would you?” He asked scared. “I would never want you to kill yourself because of me, you know that right?”
"I know, baby. I was just trying to scare him into opening the door, I'm the one he wants so I thought he'd at least react to me threatening to do it. I would never ever do that, I promise" Steve says softly, still holding Kyle close.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,478 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy