Closed My brothers best friend
Kyle gasped and opened his eyes weakly “Hey…” he said quietly reaching up and putting a hand on the baby’s back “I’m so glad you’re okay” he said whimpering a little before falling unconscious again but this time his breathing sounded strained and he had paled. There was a loud commotion upstairs and a lot of banging around.
"Hey! We're down here! HELP!" Steve calls out at the top of his lungs when he hears the noises upstairs "PLEASE GET US OUT OF HERE!"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Police broke down the door and moved to them quickly before calling for an ambulance. The police officer picked up the child to make sure he was reasonably healthy before taking Kyles pulse and started to do CPR getting Steve out of the way beforehand while they waited for an ambulance.
"Please...please help him...I-I can't lose him..." Steve whimpers from where he sat shaking beside the officer.
The police officer motioned for the other officer to give Steve the child. The child gurgled quietly grabbing into Steve’s shirt.
Steve immediately cuddles the baby close "I-I'm here, I've got you. We-We're safe now, sweetheart. Everything is going to be okay...r-right, officer? He's going to b-be okay, isn't he...?"
The police officer kept doing CPR on him and the other went to him “Steve, is it? How about we go wait upstairs for the ambulance” he said gently, not wanting to scare him and get him away from the scene
"I-I can't leave him, I promised I'd never leave him behind" Steve whispers brokenly.
The police officer rubbed his back gently “Okay” he said gently and sat with Steve. The other officer took Kyles pulse “We’ve got something, it’s weak but it’s there” he said just as the ambulance people came racing in, one heading to Kyle and the other going to Steve to check the baby fully
"Th-Thank you...thank you" Steve starts sobbing when he hears that Kyle finally had a pulse again.
The paramedics put Kyle onto a stretcher and carried him up with the police officer following with the baby. The other police officer helped Steve up “Come on, let’s get you in the ambulance with them” he said softly
Steve nods, already following close behind the stretcher that Kyle was laying on.
A few hours later Kyle laid in the hospital beds with a mask over his face and IVs in his arms. He whimpered quietly and blinked awake slowly.

(I was thinking maybe Steve gets pregnant when he’s much older, like the kids are older teenagers and he can either know about it or not know about it, and maybe they go away for an anniversary thing and he goes into labour, they assume that it’s going to be short due to it being his second so they stay where they are but then it’s actually long and hard because of him being older?)
(That's a good idea! I like it)

Steve is asleep in a chair next to Kyle's bed, holding his boyfriend's hand.
Kyle squeezed his boyfriends hand gently waking slowly “Baby?” He croaked out
Steve immediately jolts awake, sitting up straight but never letting go of Kyle's hand "Y-You're awake! How are you feeling? Are you still in pain?"
Kyle whimpered a little “I’m sore all over but I’m okay. Is the..is the baby okay?” He asked a little scared
"He's perfect just like you, the nurse should be bringing him back in any minute now" Steve smiles and brushes Kyle's hair out of his face "Do you want me to ask the doctor to give you more pain meds?"
Kyle signed in relief and squeezed Steve’s hand gently “I’m okay, I promise” he smiled softly “What happened? I don’t remember after pushing for a while?”
"Y-You lost too much blood and passed out, you weren't breathing...then the police and paramedics showed up and saved you" Steve explains.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,473 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy