Closed My brothers best friend
(Okay, do you want to start this time?)

Kyle smiled brightly against his mouth “We should get married” he said gently
(Sure thing)

"Are you proposing?" Steve grins.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Kyle laughed softly “Sure” he grinned “Steven Smith, will you marry me?” He asked gently
"Of course I will" Steve grins and kisses Kyle.
Kyle smiled brightly and kissed him back gently being careful of the baby boy in his arms
Alexander waves his tiny arms a bit before shoving his thumb into his mouth.
(Sorry, I’ve not felt up to it lately with irl stuff, I want to say I’ll continue replying like normal but I’m not sure)

Kyle smiled brightly down at the baby boy “Just wait til your sister meets you” he said happily
(It's okay, I understand. Things have been rough for me lately as well)

"She loves you so much already" Steve grins and gently rubs the baby boy's head.
Kyle smiled brightly and cuddled more into Steve’s side sighing happily.

(Do you want to start Steve’s pregnancy now?)
(Sure!)

Steve wraps an arm around Kyle.
(I mean, do you want to do the first reply for it haha)
(Oh, sorry lol sure!)

"Are you sure you'll be alright staying home by yourselves? You both remember the rules, right? No parties, and don't do anything you wouldn't do while we're home" Steve says to the now teenage Grace and Alexander.

"We know, Papa. Don't stress yourself out, we'll be fine" Grace smiles at Steve while Alexander nods in agreement.
(Haha all good, is he pregnant now? About to go into labour? If so, do they know?)

Kyle laughed wrapping his arms around Steve gently “And if you do throw a party just make sure you don’t burn down the house and clean up” he teased grinning
(He is but he's farther along than they think he is, he could go into labor at any time but they think he's only about 6 months along)

"That works too, we don't want the two of you to be completely bored while we're gone" Steve chuckles and leans into Kyle's touch.
(Do you want to do a super long/hard labour?)

Kyle chuckled softly and kissed his neck gently before rubbing his rounded stomach gently. He led him out to the car happily.
(Sure!)

Steve smiles and hugs the kids goodbye before following Kyle to the car.
Kyle got in and made sure his husband was comfortable before setting off on their drive.
"It's been so long since we've taken a trip for ourselves, just the two of us" Steve smiles.
Kyle grinned over at him and took his hand gently “I don’t think we’ve ever been away together as a couple though, I only ever remembering going away together when you were my friend” he teased grinning.
"I think you're right, this trip was long overdue" Steve chuckles and squeezes Kyle's hand "Good thing we're going before I'm overdue as well"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,494 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy