Closed The experiment
Ry frowned so confused as to how she was taking this “But Amadeus is male? You don’t have any questions as to why? Or how? You just assume he had the child?” He said looking over at Amadeus curiously
"The baby's small, smells blood... Or rather, there are no women here. I... I experienced something unusual in my youth. I met a boy who looked a lot like you in demeanor," she explained and then touched Ry's cheek, "You're not from around here, are you?"
Ry jumped a little at the woman touching him and looked over at Amadeus unsure of how to answer. He looked back at her and chewed on his lip “No, I am not” he said softly
"I've seen a lot and heard a lot, so don't be so surprised anymore.... That boy I met when I was young also had someone from here that he hooked up with, but then they both disappeared and are probably up there, right?" she asked, and then let go of Ry, focusing her attention on her son, who was sitting next to her. She embraced him and he snuggled into her body. "I accept your relationship... Now let me see my grandson"
Ry looked down at River and smiled gently “His name is River” he said gently before handing the baby boy over to Amadeus’ mother gently. He moved to sit next to Amadeus and wrapped an arm around him gently smiling
Ursula took the baby boy in her arms, watching his face contort into different faces. Amadeus meanwhile rested his head against Ry's shoulder, squeezing his hand as well. He relaxed since he no longer had to pretend or deceive. Although he himself was unbelievably surprised that his mother knew of more than one such extraordinary thing
Ry smiled and gently kissed his head softly and fiddled with his fingers lightly. He looked over at his mother quite confused at how well she was taking it, that it all seemed calm now.
Amadeus felt an inner peace. Nothing worse will happen to them now. That's what he thought at the time...

Ursula drove two hours later, later offering to help the young parents if they needed it. After Amadeus' mother visited, he sat next to Ry and watched sleeping son.
Ry rubbed Amadeus’ back gently and rocked their son in his arms gently. He hummed gently a lullaby he knew to the baby gently.
Amadeus gently stroked River on the back of his head, just so as not to spoil the rocking effect and the lullaby. After all, babies used to get grouchy when they didn't sleep.
(Sorry, last few weeks irl have been hectic so I haven’t felt like rping)

Ry turned and smiled gently at Amadeus before kissing his cheek gently and stood holding River to bring hiim back to his cot now that he had settled
(It's okay!)

Amadeus, when the little one was laid out in the cot, was just waiting for Ry to return to the couch to snuggle into his side. He craved his closeness. He was head over heels in love with an alien
Ry smiled tucking River in before returning to Amadeus and sat down next to him pulling him close gently rubbing his back gently.
"Ry... It worked out well, didn't it? But what about Thomas? Do you think he'll keep coming after us? " asked the boy, looking at the elder of his knees, to which he finished a moment later
(Sorry, my irl stuff has made me not want to come on the last week or so, I don’t want to say I’ll be back like normal but hopefully I can)

Ry kissed the man’s head softly holding him tightly “I do not know, however, I can always change his memories and stop him I just prefer to not do that when I don’t have to. Perhaps we should move?”
(It's okay! I understand :) )

"I think it's a good idea... How about an apartment in a block of flats? People rarely know more about their neighbors.... We can have so much more peace. More people, we'll blend in," he said and then stroked his head, looking at him with a small smile. He was glad they finally had peace and quiet. Just them and their little son. "Can you manage to take the little one without waking him up? I'd like to lie down next to you and River"
Ry nodded gently “However, I’m not sure how they would feel about a newborn baby in the apartment, they often do not have very thick walls” he smiled gently before standing and lifting up Amadeus and carrying him gently to the bed laying him down before going to retrieve their son making sure not to disturb his sleep
"We're together, we have a child, other people don't care about me. You and River are enough for me," he muttered sleepily, then held out his hands, "Hand me Rivera... I want to feel his presence. My darling son," he said, feeling a longing for the newborn.
Ry gently laid the sleeping newborn on Amadeus’ chest before laying down next to him and pulling his body close to his own.
"Our baby is perfect... Let's do another one in the future, eh?" he suggested in a sleepy voice while barely conscious. He drifted off to sleep, with his son on his chest and Ry beside him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Always Pregnant Experiment popop 1 1,043 03-29-2021, 06:48 PM
Last Post: pregcap