Closed My brothers best friend
Kyle laughed softly and reached over “I still think we’re too old to be doing this all over again but obviously we’ll love this little bean just like the others”
"Damn right we will, it's not common for a pregnancy to go as smoothly as this one has been for someone our age" Steve agrees, giving his baby bump a loving pat.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Kyle laughed gently “Don’t jinx it just yet” he smiled rubbing his thumb over the bump gently before focusing back on the road and driving for another five hours until they arrived.
Steve laughs and rests his hand over Kyle's before dozing off shortly after.
Kyle pulled in making sure to keep the car level to not wake his boyfriend knowing the baby had been keeping him awake lately. He got out of the car and grabbed their bags going inside before going back out to wake his husband.
"Are we there?" Steve asks tiredly, rubbing his eyes and yawning softly.
Kyle smiled lovingly and pecked his lips lightly “Yeah honey, I didn’t want to wake you but I also didn’t want to leave you in the car with the heat” he said softly and wrapped an arm around his drowsy husband and led him into the house.
Steve smiles and stands up "I appreciate that, I'll just take a nap inside" He chuckles.
Kyle kissed the side of his head gently before going inside with him to the bedroom before laying on the bed stretching out his limbs
Steve lays down next to Kyle and cuddles him close.
Kyle pulled Steve’s head onto his chest and gently ran his fingers through his hair
Steve smiles and shuts his eyes "Love you"
Kyle smiled brightly and kissed his head gently “Love you too” he said softly
Steve smiles and yawns softly before falling back to sleep.
Kyle rubbed his back gently not tired himself just yet. He turned on the tv and made sure it was a low volume before putting a movie on.
Steve mumbles softly and moves around a bit in his sleep, still staying close to Kyle.
Kyle looked down at his husband smiling before focusing back on the movie for the next couple of hours.
Steve sleeps for a few hours, peacefully at first and growing more distressed over time.
Kyle frowned looking at his husband, he gently rubbed his side trying to calm him down a little
Steve groans in his sleep as his stomach tenses up under Kyle's hand.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,496 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy