C My brothers best friend

Kyle sat up quickly rubbing his eyes before going to the bathroom “Babe? What’s wrong?” He asked

"M-My water just broke..." Steve replies, voice shaky and rough.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Kyle looked at him shocked “A-are you sure?” He said nervously knowing they were hours away from the hospital and unsure if they could get there in time being Steve’s second pregnancy

Steve nods as he slowly steps out of the shower.

Kyle grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his husband gently before seeing him tense up and wrapped an arm around him so he wouldn’t fall from the pain

Steve groans softly and leans against Kyle as he breathes through the pain.

Kyle rubbed his back gently “Good work babe, just pant through it”

Steve whimpers softly as he rests his head against Kyle's chest.

Kyle kissed his head gently and led him into the bedroom sitting him on the bed gently “How many pains have you been having today? Do we have time to get to the hospital?” He asked worriedly, the closest hospital being three hours away.

(I was thinking for the next couple maybe they’re actors and they get cast as boyfriends on a show, maybe your character has been on the show for a while and then mine is a new character and they crush on each other but aren’t sure if it’s just the other person act flirting?)

(That sounds like a fun idea! The idea of them being clueless of each other's flirting is hilarious lol)

"They started when I laid down to take a nap, I think we still have plenty of time" Steve smiles a bit "I'm probably not very far into my labor yet anyway"

(Yeah, like ‘is he flirting with me cause he’s my boyfriend on the show or is he actually flirting with me’ lol)

Kyle stroked his cheek gently “But remember, the second pregnancy the labour is always much faster, the doctor told us that, the hospital is at least 3 hours away, will we be okay to get there? How many have you had? Do you know how far apart they’ve sort of been?”

(I really like that lol)

"I-I don't really know, I haven't been keeping track because I thought they were Braxton Hicks..." Steve admits.

Kyle sighed gently “Maybe we should time them for the next half an hour to an hour and see?” He said nervously “Or should we just leave now?”

"We should time them for now" Steve says before tensing up and biting his lip "Th-There's one..."

Kyle rubbed his back gently and pulled his phone out timing it for him “Nice pants babe” he said gently

Steve groans a bit and pants softly.

Kyle kissed head gently “You’re so amazing” he said gently

"Mmgh...so are you..." Steve replies softly.

Kyle chuckled softly rubbing his back “Yeah, I am” he said grinning

"Heh...shut up" Steve chuckles.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post