Closed My brothers best friend
Kyle smiled gently and kissed the side of his head gently “You’re so amazing”
"S-So are you" Steve pants.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Kyle chuckled softly “Not like you, you’ve been in so much pain for hours and you’re still being so strong” he said as he watched his husband’s stomach contract really violently again
"Heh...I'm not giving birth...ngh...in a mad man's basement... Ah!" Steve cries out in pain, hugging his stomach and curling up a bit.
Kyle rubbed his back through the pain “No, you’re only giving birth in a tub on our holiday” he teased lightly “Do you feel it moving down?” He asked continuing to rub his back gently
"At least...we're not in any immediate danger here..." Steve pants out before nodding "Y-Yeah, but very slowly"
Kyle chuckled and kissed his forehead gently “It’s okay, at least it’s moving now” he said gently feeling him tense up again he held him steady rubbing his back
Steve cries out and pushes hard, barely making any progress by the time the contraction passed.
Kyle kissed his head gently before reaching down and feeling his lower stomach gently “I can feel it’s definitely going down” he said softly “That’s a good sign”
"...finally" Steve sighs tiredly.
Kyle pushed his hair back gently “I know you’re tired baby but you’re doing so well, not long now” he said seeing his husband tense up again and his stomach contract violently again

(I’m thinking it’s breach which is why it’s so difficult because it’s legs are pushed up into its chest)
(And it could also be bigger than usual)

Steve cries out in pain as he struggles to push.
Kyle rubbed his back gently “You’re doing so well sweetheart” he said gently hating to see his husband struggling like he was
Steve groans and stops pushing to catch his breath.
Kyle smiled at him “Nice panting breaths sweetheart” he said and reached down again feeling the lump “Not long now til it crowns”
"I-I know..." Steve pants out, his voice rough and tired.
Kyle smiled sadly at his husband “You’re doing so good, are you still comfortable in the water?”
Steve shakes his head no "It's getting cold"
Kyle pushed his hair back gently “Do you want me to carry you to the bed or do you think you can walk?” He asked unsure how close the baby was to crowning
"Ngh...carry me please" Steve says, holding his arms out to Kyle.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,496 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy