Closed My brothers best friend
Kyle held the child gently as it slowly continued to slide out up to the shoulders “Okay baby, the arms are up so near the head so I need some nice big pushes to get the shoulders and head out”
Steve groans softly before taking a few deep breaths and pushing hard.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Kyle smiled brightly and nodded “That’s it babe, keep pushing just like that” he said happily helping to pull the child’s shoulders out gently
Steve grunts softly from the effort, his face red and sweaty.
Kyle held the child steadily “You’re doing so well” he smiled as the child’s shoulders slipped out and he gently pulled the arms down and out of him “Just the head sweetheart”
Steve takes a shaky breath and pushes with all of his might, screaming as he does.
Kyle smiled brightly as the child’s head slowly started to come out “Yes babe, that’s amazing, keep going”
"I-I'm trying!" Steve sobs out between pushes.
Kyle smiled gently at his husband “I know sweetheart and you’re so so close, you’re doing so well” he said holding the child steady as the head slowly pushed out stretching to its widest point
Steve screams loudly with tears in his eyes "I-I can't do this! It's too damn big!"
Kyle held the child steady “Yes you can, you’ve already done most of the work, you’ve pushed it out breach, you’ve pushed her shoulders out, you just need to finish getting her head out” he said softly
"It...it won't fit! I'll tear!" Steve whimpers fearfully.
Kyle shook his head “I promise you won’t” he said softly “I promise” he held the baby gently and waited for his husbands contraction before gently tugging on the child trying to free her
Steve bares down as hard as he can and screams.
Kyle smiled gently as the baby’s head finally slid out and he picked her up gently “She’s out” he said smiling tearfully moving up to his husband’s side
Steve gasps and goes limp as he tries to catch his breath "...she? It's a g-girl?"
Kyle smiled brightly and nodded moving up next to him and gently placing the baby girl in his arms “You’re so amazing”
"...she's beautiful" Steve whispers proudly.
Kyle smiled brightly “Definitely takes after you” he teased softly “What do you want to call her?”
"Rose" Steve grins and cuddles the baby close.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,501 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy