Closed My brothers best friend
Blaze chuckled softly and moved aside to wait for their food before going and sitting at a table with him
Miles follows him to their table.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Blaze rubbed his hands together “So, what do you want to talk about?”
"I...I actually have no idea" Miles chuckles.
Blaze laughed a little loudly where people looked over and he blushed a little “Well…how about you tell me about yourself? Or your character, like your characters backstory that you’ve decided to play off?”
"Well my character was born to a rich family but he was mostly ignored by his parents and raised by their live-in staff members, he's shy and avoids making friends because he thinks everyone wants him for his money and not for who he is as a person. He craves a genuine connection but he's afraid to pursue any because he doesn't want to get screwed over" Miles explains "How about your character?"
Blaze hummed “Well I haven’t got a ton of backstory yet in the show so it’s mostly in my mind and definitely not canon but I feel that he flirts and is a ‘bad boy’ by his own design, so people can’t see the real him and can’t hurt the real him you know? Like he’s probably really just a nerd who’s trying to hide it. I think maybe he’s parents aren’t a big part of his life and the whole disguise is because he had an older brother that has been through a lot because of who he was so he’s trying to avoid that fate?” He shrugged a little “I mean, it’s really up to the writers with my character so far because I have nothing” he chuckled
"That sounds awesome! You should pitch your idea to the writers" Miles grins at Blaze.
Blaze laughed a little “I have done a whole one scene, I’m not going to do that just yet” he chuckled softly “Anyway, what about real life? What about your childhood?”
"O-Oh umm, my childhood was pretty normal I guess? I grew up here in the city with my mom and older sister, we had a fluffy little dog named Isabel. My dads moved to the countryside to retire and farm goats" Miles chuckles "What about you? What was your childhood like?"
(Lol, you said he had a mum before hahah)

Blaze laughed softly “Mm, goats, very weird animal to decide to farm” he grinned before shrugging “Normal nuclear family for me, mum, dad and two older sisters” he chuckled softly “Grew up in a city a bit smaller than here but pretty similar. What about acting, when did you decide to do that?”
(Ah dammit, I was thinking of a different thread XD sorry)

"I didn't really decide to get into acting, my mom got me onto a few baby product commercials and I guess I just kept going from there!"
(Hahah, all good)

Blaze smiled “But at a point you decided to continue with it, you could have always chosen a different path, I’m sure your mum would have been okay with that” he grinned
"Yeah, I've always enjoyed it" He smiles "It's nice to be able to pretend to be someone else sometimes, y'know?"
Blaze chuckled softly “Yeah, I understand that, I mean he’s definitely not like me” he smiled gently
"That's not a bad thing, I like the real you much more" Miles grins, not quite realizing what he just said.
Blaze chuckled, his cheeks turning pink “Thanks I guess” he said and picked at his food smiling

(I was thinking maybe they work with each other for a year and they get together at a wrap party at the end of the season at the insistence of a friend that acts with them?)
(I like that idea!)

Miles lets out an embarrassed squeak and blushes and starts shoving food into his mouth.
(I’m just going to skip til then lol)

Blaze was a little drunk and being led around his on-screen sister and real life close friend Cleo at their wrap party. He was excited, he had been signed on for another season and he was pretty well known now too, people came up to him and wanting pictures and autographs which he still found incredulous. He still had a crush on Miles, even more so knowing him personally but Miles had been with another person and they had recently split up so he wasn’t prepared to be his rebound. (Hope that’s okay to add)
(No worries, I like the added setup lol)

Miles is standing near the snack table talking to one of their co-stars about when they'd start filming the show's next season when he spots Blaze and waves to him "There you are!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,499 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy