C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

Daniel lay Carsen on his belly and caress him gently. «relax yourself », said Daniel gently.

«I want you for myself so I can play with your body as I want », said Damien with a smile.

Carsen purrs contentedly. He moans and moves ass.
《I like it... Daniel》 said and clung closer to him.

Nick looks at him with a raised eyebrow. 《You're crazy, you know?》

Daniel tie him and prepare his wife to push in him to be sure not to hurt him at all.

«do you prefer to give birth in front of everyone? » Answered Damien.

Carsen laughs and then purrs looking forward. If only he were non-drunk....

Nick shakes his head negatively and looks at Damien

Daniel push deep in Carsen to impregnate him the first time.

«Good! Are you ready to give birth? » Ask Damien.

Carsen moaned and gasped loudly, feeling the pleasure of sex with Daniel. He obeyed him.

Nick snorted 《It is impossible to be ready for this》 he said with sarcasm

Daniel push in and out of Carsen. «you are gonna do everything I’m gonna tell you », said Daniel.

«Yes because give birth can make you feel really good and feel pleasure», add Damien.

Carsen purrs affirmatively and cries out in pleasure. He is just selling body like a whore. 《For you everything!》

Nick grabs the tub and breathes hard.《You never gave birth, what do you know?》

«Good! Continue to moans like that my wife!» Said Daniel as he come into Carson’s cervix.

«Because I see many young man like you give birth», answered Damien as he kiss him.

Carsen suddenly gets a kind of daze and everything comes to him. He looks at Daniel in shock. It's too late now. 《Daniel... Please don't...》

Nick is boosting his ego a bit. 《God... It hurts worse than the first time》 he moans and spreads legs

«You are gonna like it, you are gonna feel really good», promises Daniel.

«Focus on me only and not on the pain», said Damien as he massage Nick round belly.

Carsen could deny it, but Daniel was adamant. He reached inside him many times, and Carsen cried when he did.

Nick looked at him and furrowed his forehead 《Should I give birth or focus on you? 》 he growled in annoyance

Daniel put Carsen to sleep so he can impregnate him.

«Focus on me first it’s gonna help you with the birth», answered Damien.

Carsen woke up in the morning. His head and butt hurt a lot. At first, he didn't know what had happened.

Nick takes a breath and focuses his gaze on Damien. He grabs his hand 《No good, better mi》

«Hey! How do you feel my wife?» Ask Daniel when he see Carsen open his eyes.

«Close your eyes, breathe and forget totally the pain you feel», begin Damien.

Carsen looked at him with puzzled eyes. He was shaken. 《G-good... 》 he says timidly and starts looking for his clothes. He acts like a virgin.

Nick closes his eyes, takes a breath, but the pain is still radiating 《I can't handle it...》 he says trembling

«Come to me«, said Daniel to Carsen gently.

«Yes you can and I’m gonna help you to give birth», continue Damien.

Carsen looks shyly out of the corner of his eye at Daniel, and then, seeing his strong gaze, gives in. He sits down next to him naked. 《Something wrong?"》 he asked quietly.

Nick panics and breathes, feeling the pain. He groans and begins to cry. He squeezes the tub tightly. 《Can I push? 》

«Come into my arms, don’t worry», answered Daniel.

«Yes push!» answered Damien.

Carsen trembles a little, but snuggles shyly a little into Daniel's arms. He blushes sharply. 《Yesterday... I don't know what happened to me...》

Nick bends his body and pushes as hard as he can. His thighs are trembling

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM