C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

«Do you feel pain with the belt? Because if it too much I can remove it », ask Daniel with worry as he look at Carsen with love.

"It's not pain... It's just strapped around the belly like that and it's kind of unfamiliar to me..." he explained, and then grabbed his husband's hand

«Just try it for a little bit and if you feel it is too much I’m gonna remove it », promises Daniel as he keep Carsen in his arms and he rock him gently.

"It's okay..." he said and felt the baby calm down in his womb. He touched the roundness on his belly

«You are so beautiful with your round belly », said Daniel sincerely as he kiss him with love.

"Thank you..." he said blushing and grabbed Daniel's shirt with his hand

«You’re welcome my love », add Daniel tenderly as he reassure him gently.

"What will the birth be like?" he asked suddenly, looking him in the eyes

«You have the choice love, you can give birth naturally or you can have a c-section as you sleep», answered Daniel with a safe voice as he look at Carsen.

"I was thinking about natural childbirth..." said earnestly, playing with Daniel's hand

«It is good love, if you want to give birth naturally and I know you can do it. I’m always gonna be there with you», said Daniel with a safe voice.

"But... Will everyone have to see it?" he meant public births where everyone could see and hear

«Not at all love, I want to keep your birth private and everyone know you are my wife here, so no one gonna say anything about you», answered Daniel to reassure him.

"I was stressing... Thank you. You know, I feel like I'm the wife of the king here and this fame kind of overwhelms me, because I'm not that extraordinary," he said shrugging his shoulders

«Do not stress about anything love and you’re welcome. Of course you are extraordinary, because you are perfect, you are fertile and I love you to the moon and back », add Daniel sincerely and with love.

"You're too good for me Daniel..." Carsen said and stroked his cheek. Their love is blossoming. Day by day they both feel more attachment and their child feels the love of the parents

Daniel smile more when Carsen stroke his cheek. «You are my wife and I’m gonna always take care of you with love and dedication», promises Daniel.

«Do you feel a little better with the belt?» Ask Daniel gently.

"Yes... And it kinda fits me, huh?" he asked laughing as he touched his belly strapped by the belt

«Yes it is perfect for you my love», answered Daniel gently and with a smile.

"And seriously... What's that belly strap for?" he asked curiously

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM