C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie’s eyes widened, “the bath is massive especially as we only had a shower before”, he said, “this house is amazing”.

Filon looked at his partner with mild amusement.
"You're having more fun than I am..." He replied, and then started looking at the room next door. It was a bedroom.

“I don’t see why you aren’t having fun,” Jamie stated, looking around the bedroom, it had a joined bathroom. “I definitely think this is the house we should get”.

Filon sat down on the bed in the room he was watching. He began to wiggle his legs slightly.
He didn't speak for a long moment.
"Jamie... Will you take me to the hospital?"

“Why?,” Jamie asked, rushing over to him, “are you okay?”

"My back hurts... My legs... I'm very weak" whispered in his ear "I'm afraid.... I'm sorry for you" he replied with seriousness

“What do you mean?”, you don’t need to be afraid because you’re aching, it’s normal,” he soothed, “it’s because you’re so far along and your body isn’t used to it”.

"Am I overreacting?" he asked him, and then grabbed his hand, "Will you massage me at home?"

“You aren’t overreacting, you just need to relax”, he said, “and yes, I’ll help you later”.
He decided it was best they should leave early but he still put an offer on the house.

Filon thanked him, and as they drove toward the apartment, he turned to him.
"This house will be perfect for our family."

“It will, I really like it”, Jamie replied and pulled into their driveway.

Filon felt better in the evening. He lay in bed in his pajamas and sent an email to the publishing house that was to publish his book.

“How are you feeling now?”, Jamie asked, “still want that massage?”

Filon looked at him from behind the laptop.
"Feet?" he asked, and then pressed the button "Closer and closer.... I'm getting a little nervous."

Jamie sat on the end of the bed, holding onto Filons feet and beginning to massage them, “closer to what?”, he asked, “your book being released?”

"Book publishing, exams, childbirth..." he enumerated, "Well, we're moving, right?"

“We are but we just have to wait a little while for the money to transfer around and for papers to be signed”, he explained, “the process shouldn’t be too long”.

Filon nodded.
"I talked to Dad's doctor today.... He is recovering well. But he definitely won't be able to operate again. That leaves him with a desk job."

“Still in the hospital?,” Jamie asked, “atleast he can still work, tons of people have to sit at home and wait till death unfortunately”.

"A heart attack is no small thing..." he said, and then put down his laptop completely "But you know.... At least he got some rest. He hasn't had time off in a long time. He lived a life of work."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM