C Unexpected

Rhona closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling of the gentle pregnancy curve that would press agaisnt her every time her lover would slid back into her. Where her own abdomen was soft for she was a chubby woman. Ryan's was firm and in her mind more perfect now that little bump rose from his hips and would be rubbed agaisnt her during their lovemaking.
Her nipples hardened at his attentions but as she said, nothing came out of them. She felt dazzled by all that was going on. Ryan had never been a bad lover but she felt they had been more at it tonight than any other time.

Rhona kissed his lips as he told her what he wanted. She prefered to see his face, but she was aroused enough to let him do it this way.

He could tell she was hesitant, that she wanted to see his face, but he was determined he could make her love this position just as much. He walked closer to her, and bent over, kissing her lower back. He grabbed either side of her ass, and gave it a firm slap. He was primal, animalistic even. He grabbed her hair and lightly pulled it back, his swollen pregnant penis just centimeters from her entrance. With his other hand he teased her clit gently, making her moan out. Right before he plunged his cock into her, he bit her neck softly, and whispered, “I want you to come for me Rhona.” He then thrust into her, making her body shudder in pleasure, and she felt his swollen testicles resting against her, before he pulled out and thrust back in, resuming his rhythmic, quick pattern that he had in their previous position.

She tensed at first but slowly relaxed as she felt his arms around her. She was sweating and out of breath as her fingers dug into the cover below them. The come and go motion began again. She would smile as she felt him over her neck kissing her with hungrf and desire. She now could feel the baby bump at her back. It was quite the feeling to know even if she couldnt see him and admire his changing body, she could feel it so clearly. "can you... Keep up?" she blushed for he would have been done a while ago yet he was still going for her delight. "I dont... Want you to tire out..."

Hearing her words filled him with a greater motivation. He bent over her, pushing his small pregnant bump into the arch of her back and wrapped his arms around her. He sucked the soft flesh of her neck giving her a hickie before responding. He let go of the flesh of her neck with his mouth, making a small popping sound. He knew she was teasing him, egging him on, and it drove him crazy. He was so aroused that he could barely think. He broke their embrace and stood tall again, still inside of her he grabbed each side of her hips with his hands firmly. “Oh Rhona, don’t worry about me tiring out, I’m here to make sure you feel every, single, thing, you deserve to.” He gripped tighter now, and pulled almost all of his shaft out now, until just the tip remained in her heavenly folds, and plunged it back in quickly, making her gasp out and lean forward, her face against the sheets, as he started to clap quickly against her, faster than ever before. His swollen testicles begged for release, but he ignored them as they slammed against her, making a second audible clap with each thrust. He even surprised himself with his speed, he felt more masculine than ever before, and he continued to make love to the woman of his dreams with the force of an animal, determined to provide her with the best orgasm he could.

One of her hands reached behind her to be able to caras him and stroke his smooth skin. She was full of freckles all over her body. Never had liked them but Ryan seemed to not mind them. She smiled for he was sweet even when they seemed they couldnt get their hands out of each other. She began to feel the heat o her lower abdomen slowly building up for she always took more time to get to her orgasming point. He made her feel beautiful and desireble. Her red mane was a mess falling over her shoulders resembling more the mane of a lion than that if a woman. "I love you" she said as he held her up again and went deeper into her.

What she thought was a boy too drunk for his own good on new year's eve had turned to be the man of her life and now as she felt once more the baby bump. The father of her child. It was wild. It was crazy for he was so young... Yet she loved her life at this moment.

“I love you more than you’ll ever know baby.” He said. She leaned her head back and they locked eyes for a moment. It’s crazy to think how far they’ve come in such a short time. Even in this rough sexual moment they shared such overwhelming care. He felt the tingling in his loins again, it was becoming even harder to ignore, but he refused to give in, not until he felt her finish. Her body welcomed him more and more as he thrust inside, feeling every fold of her incredible sex. He watched her back as it arched against him, trying to fit more and more of him inside. Her beautiful freckles a constellation he loved to ponder at during moments such as these. He was starting to sweat, but he refused to slow down, he was on a mission, grunting out with effort as he continued to work away at the love of his life.

Rhona clutched the cover with force as she felt her lover go at it with such intensity. He had such lovely eyes... She turned as best she could while remaining on her fours to look at him. She felt her lower abdomen contract as she kissed him and reach her own orgasm. Her knees failed her then. She felt elated and would have fallen if Ryan wasnt holding her si close to his own body.

"is this... Real? Is this... Our normal now?" she asked bewildred. Since the first time it had always been special with the young man, and perhaps thats why she was so scared of ruining what they had or him leaving her for a younger woman.

He felt her contract around him, pulsing as she was overcome with her own orgasm. He felt a tremendous sense of pride for giving her such pleasure, and paused, balls deep into her, hearing her contemplate the current state of their sex lives, showing such vulnerability. “I don’t know baby. I don’t know what our ‘normal’ is, but I know that whatever life throws at us, I’ll always be happy as long as I am with you.” His sentimental monologue was interrupted by that tingle in his loins again. He was so close, but he didn’t want to ruin the moment, to ruin her reflection. He slid out of her softly and sat back on the chair in front of the bed, still throbbing, his hardened shaft pulsing against his slightly protruding underbelly. He was conflicted, he needed his release, especially now that he was pregnant, but he didn’t want to be forceful. He leaned back on the chair, struggling with his arousal.

"Ry?" she asked seeing how he left and came to lay on the chair. She was unsure if she had done something wrong for he visibly hadn't finished yet at all. "you dont look comfortable... And much less in that chair" she said coming up to him fully naked and gently taking his hand "did... I do something for you to walk away from me?"

“No baby of course not.” He smiled at her. “I just saw that you finished, and were reflecting on things, I didn’t want to be too forceful.” He chuckled nervously. “You’ve never done anything wrong, I just never want to be too forceful baby.” He said, nervous that he had overstepped. “I want to finish baby, I just never want you to feel forced.” He said longingly, his cock still throbbing. He sensed that he misinterpreted her reflection for apprehension, and stood up, kissing her deeply. “If you want this just as much as I do,” he said gruffly, wanting to know for certain they were on the same page, “show me.” He said, eager to finish, eager to come. He wanted her to finish him. He needed it. He kissed her neck, “show me how much you need me baby.”

Rhona led her boyfriend back to bed and made him lay down in his back. She kissed his lips and then his belly as she helped to settle him. "how are your legs?" she asked gently touching them to make sure he wouldnt cramp up if she made him bent them for her. He was very swollen and was very gentle with her touch.

“They’re fine baby, especially now that you’re touching them.” He moaned out, excited to see what was next, she touched him gently, sensing how swollen and desperate for release he was. His legs felt good, he was ready, and excited for what she’d do next.

She made him bent his knees and part them enough si she could straddle him. She kissed his lips softly at first and then with hunger to let him know he could release as he would like. "now its your time, please come" she said as she rose him and grunted for he had gotten so full it was a very tight fit for her, yet she was aroused enough for her folds to take him still in fully.

As she rode him he start to feel it again, the familiar feeling rising again. He watched her breasts bounce as she feverishly tried to finish him, to give him the same release he gave her. He felt an urge though, an urge to try something new. Caught up in the sensation he voiced his feeling, but was concerned about how she’d react. “Rhona, I am so close, I want to finish on your breasts. Please” he grunted out. He was unsure what came over him, but the desire was there. He looked in her eyes, concerned about how she’d react.

"I... Dont know about that love" she said blushing not expecting that request. She looked down to her chest, she wasnt too big Nor to small, just average. She worried he might be getting bored of her and needed more. She kissed him gently, more tenderly si he knew it was fine he asked, yet she didn't wanted that.

“It’s okay baby, I know.” He said, unsure of what came over him, the hormones driving him crazy. He was embarrassed, not sure how she was feeling. He felt silly, and regretted saying anything. He closed his eyes and continued to feel her, trying to forget what he said.

Thina kissed him sweetly yo let him know it was okay as she continued to move and ride him al he could relieve himself "its okay, I love you Ry" she said inviting him to touch her breasts as he had been doing before. She would grunt every time he slid deep into her. And her hands came ti rest over his arms to stable hefself.

He appreciated her efforts to comfort him. He felt her ride him with increased effort, she was dedicated to make him finish. He felt it like a tidal wave rushing up through him. He grabbed her hips and grunted out, right as he thrusted balls deep into her, forgetting all about the awkwardness of a moment ago, because in this moment, he was having the strongest orgasm of his life. He gasped out as it continued, and he continued to pulse into her for what felt a minute, ejaculating an enormous amount. He felt like he could levitate it was so incredible for him.

Rhona felt the warmth deep inside her as her lover released and held to him as he did with a moan. Her green eyes looked surprised by thr vast amount of his release and how much he was still throbbing.
She kissed his lips and smiled before gently laying next to him.

“Oh my god baby.” He said, finally regaining control of himself after his monumental orgasm. Still inside of her pulsing softly he looked in her eyes: “I am sorry baby, I don’t know what came over me. I saw you, and I just, felt overwhelmed with desire. I’ve never felt anything like that before.” He said with an apologetic tone. He brushed her hair away from her now sweaty face as his penis softened within her entrance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post