C Unexpected

Rhona was just as surprised not knowing of this syndrome or condition. And looked a bit worried at the thought of him. She worried for Ryan and what that meant for them.

"while pregnant your body has different hormone levels and your body has taken this as your normal setting. You must have noticed perhaps you have a good energy level even if youre currently sixteen weeks pregnant. While pregnant your body is at your healthiest si it will crave and seek to become with child when youre not. "she explained to him." some decide to let it happen naturally and have many children. Others decide to neutralize the syndrome by taking medication to reduce their fertility and take contraception medication as well. Their health does sufferstbut not in a extreme way. Or one that wont alow you to have a normal life with your partner and children"

Rhona wasnt sure if either option. "wont pregnancy after pregnancy be dangerous for Ryan or the baby he carries?" the red head asked.

"Not at all. Its totally safe for him and the baby. He will feel more alive while carrying. As you do now?"

He sat in shock, unsure of how to respond. He wasn't sure what the best option was. "So, being continuously pregnant is healthier for me?" He thought about it, "I guess, it sort of makes sense, I have had a lot more energy as of late. I've felt, really good." He said, covering himself up again as she removed the tool, and jotted down in her notes the amount of semen he produced. "Having so many children is daunting though... Do people with this medical condition do surrogacy?" He said, concerned about the idea of raising such a large family. As much as he loved Rhona, the idea of just the two of them raising so many children was daunting. "Also, are there any other side affects to the pregnancy itself?" He asked, curious to understand more.

"It is healthier for you indeed." the doctor said "No they dont. Surrogacy isnt quite the option. Men with your condition need to naturally concive"she said knowing it was a lot to take for both of them.

" Aside from the pregnancy you might experince a higher sexual drive, the ability to last more during coitus, and keeping a young appereance" she explained.

"think of your ootionsehou dont have to decide now. You have a lot of time. And its not like you will need to get pregnant immediatley after delivery. It will take several months for the need to kick in"

"I... I see." He said, suddenly serious. It was all so much to take in. "I appreciate the information doctor." The doctor finished jotting down her notes, told them all was well, and that they were good to go. The whole time he was quiet, contemplating what she said. Once they got into the car he grabbed Rhona's hand, looked into her eyes, and said: "I don't even know what to think babe."

Perhaps it was she was older or that seeing him so lost made her have the need to be his rock and make sure he was okay and clear his fears.

"Donyou want to hear what I think?" she asked as they were in the car already. "I think we will be fine. Be with just the twins, or twelve children in the future. I know my life is better with you in it. Si what ever comes, whatever you decide you want to do. Ill be there. Be it hold your hand during prenatal exams or hand you a class of water when you take your medicines to make sure we dont have more kids " she said and smiled.

“Thank you baby. I really appreciate you being so understanding.” He said, starting to perk himself up. “We will figure it out. We have time too, to decide if we… you know, want more.” He said smirking, and rubbing his belly. “I hate to say it baby, but with everything we just found out, should we reschedule the lunch? It’s a lot to do in one day.” He said, shifting nervously.

Rhona was not nervous about the diagnosis. She trusted the relationship she had with Ryan, and how their love only seemed to grow agaisnt the unexpected changes. "Exactly we have time, and one of us is very young to have all the time in the World" she said softly trying to make him laugh and relax.

She nodded "we better tex Daniel and reschedule" she agreed for it was not the best time after such an appointment. "Wanna head home? Have some alone time?" she asked blushing "You know. I know it was a exam but... I felt insecure when the doctor did your penile exam. Im worried you might prefer her touch or just a more younger woman to do it or be intimate with" she said with a sigh and blushed "yet... For a moment I forgot she was there and I was mezmerixed by you as you went through your pleasure. You... You were glowing Ry. Trully glowing and I don't know if that is due to this Adam syndrome. Or if its just because I'm so in love with you"

“Haha you’re right baby, I just need some time to think about it all.” He said chuckling, appreciating her attempts to lighten the mood. “Yeah I’ll text him before we get back.” He said smiling, and absentmindedly rubbing his abdomen.

He started to wonder about how big he will be by the end of it all, but seeing Rhona blush brought him out of his thoughts. He smiled seeing her be so honest. He loved that she was becoming more bold sexually. Sometimes he got nervous he was too sexual, especially since his pregnancy, but hearing her open up like this gave him hope she could become more sexually adventurous.

Smiling lovingly he responded: “baby, you have no reason to be insecure. I’m here for you and you alone. To be honest, I was thinking about your touch the whole time that was happening.” Now he started to blush. Looking into her eyes he continued: “I had no idea you were mesmerized baby, I love it when you talk like that. To be honest I’m happy you didn’t say anything in there because I would’ve taken you right then and there.” He said more bold.

“Let’s go home baby.” He said intensely. “Let’s relax a bit.”

Rhona felt all giddy inside as he said that to her. It would never stop yo amaze her how he could see her under such a good light. Ryan was handsome and she was dure many girls at his college would gladly want to go with him. Her hand reached over to his own and held it for a little while, before her hand came to rest over his baby bump as she drove them back home. Or what was their mutual home if only for his weekends.

"You wouldn't have. The doctor was just right there" she said blushing at the picture he was painting. Her hand was still over his bump, gently feeling it out. She womdered if indeed they were having twins as in the end the doctor hadnt done the ultrasound fue to the Penile exam.

She pulled up to her driveway just ti find her brother waiting for them at her poarch. "Ohhh my..." she said alert, unsure what to do now. She looked at Ryan, with apology in her eyes for she knew he just wanted to get home and lay down. "I guess we need to get this over with..." she said nervous.

Daniel had already seen them and was surprised yo see them arrive together in Rhona's car.

“Oh I think you’d be surprised baby.” He said smirking, relishing the thought of their mutual passions overwhelming them. He loved this side of her, and always hungered to see more of it. It was fascinating, it felt like the more he grew, the more outgoing she became sexually. For once since the diagnosis, he completely forgot about it, and was just excited to be present with her.

Suddenly he was ripped out of his reverie, seeing his friend there. “Oh shit…” he had always been the one to keep cool, but in this moment he had no idea what to do. “What are we going to tell him?”

Rhona blushed deeply. Not knowing if she would let such a thing happen in the clinic. Yet she had ti admit it was a complete sight to see him in the exam bed. For some reason, his body had been more out in the view and exposed. She had felt such a rush of devotion to think that was her boyfriend and child. "Ry... I jsut realzied with all that happened they didn't tu your sonogram this time. Ill call and make a home appointment as soon as they can come and see you. Maybe next weekend?" she asked hoping he would indeed come over again soon.

"I guess just the truth" she said a bit nervous. She didn't want Daniel tog et angry at them. "I could... Go by myself to talk to him. You've had a rough day" she said gently. She would do anything to protect him, specially now he was pregnant with their child.

“Thank you Rhona, the sonogram completely slipped my mind with… everything going on.” He saw her blush again as she questioned about next weekend. “Of course baby, that’d be perfect.” He said, trying to regain his composure.

He raised his hand in protest to her suggestion. “No no, we both need to talk to him. The longer I wait, the… bigger I get, the harder this will all be.” He suddenly looked focused, locked in, and ready. “I just wish it wasn’t right now, I wish it was just us right now.” He said and looked her in the eyes, before giving her a soft smile, and opening the car door.

Rhona let herself fall dramatically to bed as they entered their bedroom "Finally alone!" she sighted with relief for Daniel had just left.

He hadn't taken well to either of them not being able to tell him before what had been going on. Rhona had let his brother see that for a time, she and Ryan hadn't even known what to make of their relationship. It was un usual, due to the big age difference and she being the senior of the pair and the woman. And to add to all that, Ryan fell pregnant on their first night together, that had been their first everything and he didn't knew he was a carrier. She had managed to make her brother see all this in the end.
It was odd how her brother acted so immature still while Ryan who was just his age acted so differntly.

She quickly stood up and came to kiss her boyfriend. Tomorrow morning he was leaving. He hated the nights she had to say goodbye. Her hands came to rest over his hips even if he was much taller than her. "We should get you to bed" she said slowly begining to undress him "I know you want to wait, but you do need new clothes love" she said for his shirt was beggining to be too tight around his middle, and his penis was bigger too. Paternity underware that would give him support and conceal better his penis were in need too.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed lost in his thoughts. He was worried. They had both come completely clean to Daniel about what had happened, and he seemed understanding, kind even. He just wondered if that was a front, and about how he really felt.

He turned his head to see Rhona, beaming, with a smile from ear to ear, exclaiming how nice it was to be alone. That brought him out of his fears, if but for a moment. He looked at her robe, covering up her freshly showered body. He remembered when she wouldn’t even let him see her in that when they first started dating, now here she was, with it slightly undone revealing some of her beautiful, voluptuous cleavage. He absolutely adored exploring this side of her, getting her to be more comfortable, not only with him, but herself as well.

She stood up, walked around to the edge of the bed and kissed him, and slowly started to undress him. “Are you really trying to get me to sleep baby? Or are you trying to get me into bed for something else?” He said smirking, as she took off his shirt, revealing his now visible mound. “I know I need some paternity clothes, but let’s just ignore our responsibilities tonight baby, let’s just enjoy each other.” He said, her cleavage getting him excited. He wanted to rip that robe off and start having sex with her right then and there, but something told him to wait, just to see how sexually extroverted she is really willing to be.

Rhona blushed deeply as he questioned her intentions. Truth was she wanted to do more than to sleep next to him but didnt knew of that was okay, seeing he wouos leave tomorrow and that they had had a very eventful day.

"would...something else be okay?" she asked blushing deeply. "the tub is still warm" they had never tried anything outside of the bed or the couch from new years eve "I... Cant stop desiring you and... My.. I really wish you didnt had to leave. It's hard to see you go, even if I know you'll come back"

He loved seeing her be more open, he always thought it was cute. She seemed always afraid she would overstep, but the truth is, he always wanted more of her.

He brushed the hair out of her face, locked eyes with her, and responded: “Something else would be perfect.” He said and let his eyes roam over her body, wondering what she’d look like without her robe. “Baby I know this is tough, but before long it’ll be break and I can come back. By next semester I can probably go on paternity leave too.” He put his hand on the back of the base of her neck, and softly pulled her into a kiss with him. Then whispered, “the truth is baby, I want you right now more than I can imagine… let’s go to the tub.” He said, as she led him by the hand to the tub, his excitement already growing visible.

Her hair was still wet from her last bath. She smiled agaisnt his lips as he craddled her face and kissed her. Her heart began to ebst fast and her breathing became rapid as well. It was sillly how she felt like a teenager in her first time evrytime they had some intimacy.

She too his hand and guided him to the bathroom where thr tu was waiting for them. The water still Hot that steam was coming out of it. Her hands began to undress him as they kept kissing. It had begin slow, careful, but now her kissed were growing in hunger at the expectation of being with him again. "you sure about that?" she asked when he told her he was planning yo come to her town for his break from school. "wouldn't you rather go home yo your parents?" she asked him slowly with caution. Of course she wanted him with her yet would understand and by her insecurities expectated for him tke any to be more with some other family member. "Im sorry about... All of this... That your life is changing so more. Yet... I love how our life together is coming to be" she said looking at him with adoration on her eyes.
She chuckled at his words "you said something like that on our first night" she noted "you think... That could be the night we made the baby?" she asked for they hadnt really talked about it. For after that night they had been sleeping together whenever they were able to sneak out. Her hands unbuckled his pants and pulled down his boxers so he could step out of them..

“Yes I am.” He said firmly in response to her questions about his plans during their break. “Baby, don’t apologize for anything. As crazy as it may sound, what’s happening is beautiful, we should enjoy this, not apologize for it.” It was his turn to calm and relax her, in what had been a very hectic day. They continued their kisses as he stepped out of his clothes, just in his boxers now. He kissed down her neck, stopping just at the opening of her robe where her cleavage began, causing her to let out a soft moan. “I don’t want to go back home yet.”

“I think it was baby, that night was perfect. I… hope it was.” He said in response to her question and pulled her close to him as he kissed her neck, making her moan out again. She could feel his throbbing erection through his boxers pushing against her through her robe. It had become clear this week he would need paternity underwear soon, it was growing faster than he had expected it to. He started to untie her robe slightly, so it opened up, revealing a thin vertical opening down her front that revealed her lingerie underneath. “Oh you’ve been planning this today haven’t you?” He said, deeply aroused by her, throbbing for her touch.

Rhona earned enough that she could become the bread-winner per say and supoort the two of them and the child on the way. She had no problem with that. In a way with him being pregnant, their roles had already been reversed. Still she didn't want to push anything he would want and she would never be the one to place a stunt on his estudies and carrer. In that aspect she was happy to follow whatever he thought was best for him and their family.
"I do see this as a beautiful event. What were the odds of you being a carrier? Or us meeting at all?" she said looking up at him "I'm one of those silly girls that believe things happen for a reason. And you know what? O dont think I have been this happy ever before. I feel excited about every day." she said letting him open her robe. Her pape breasts and generally her whole body was covered in freckles." maybe jsut a bit... "she admited with guilt that she had planned this.
Her hand went to pull down his boxers. Her eyes widened at how big he felt at her touch" Ry... I dont know if I will be able to take with ease. Can we get some lube? And go slow? "she said realizing needing help to take him and have sex might become their norm now.

“I had no idea was a carrier. To be honest sometimes I just think about how surprising this all is. I was so certain I wasn’t…” he said trailing off.

She opened her robe now and let it drop and pool around her feet. He looked at her in awe. “I agree baby, everything does happen for a reason. I’m so grateful to be here with you.” He said and put his hand on her hip. He saw her blush once she admitted she had planned it, and he leaned over to whisper in her ear: “no reason to be shy Rhona, I love a woman who knows what she wants.” He stepped back, relishing the sexual tension, and let her pull down his boxers while he absent mindedly rubbed his protruding mound. He saw her eyes widen has his swollen member bounced free.

Now it was his turn to blush, “of course baby! I sometimes forget how much it’s… grown.” He stiffened suddenly as he felt her soft hand grasp his swollen testicles and start to massage them. “Ahh!” He moaned out in surprise. “It’s crazy they’re already swelling up again so soon after the test. I can’t imagine how I’ll deal with it in a few months.” He said inbetween her massages. He started to grasp her breasts lightly through their lingerie, “oh god you’re beautiful.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post