C Unexpected

"maybe its best you didnt knew or he or she wouldn't be here with us now" she said as her hand gently got up to feel his baby bump. She loved how a curve was already coming out of his frame.

"I know... Im not used to being this free or have someone that really likes me and loves me. She was far of having a perfect body. She was chubby and had thick thighs and. Lot more of other things.

" Its okay. I just will need a little more time. Is all "she didnt mind to have him grow. It was the only natural thing for his body to do. Indeed he was already almost as swollen as he shd been in the clinic. She worried what would happen when he was away from her. He couldnt 'milk' himself. She reached over to get some lube for when the time came for them to need it and left it next to the tub.

She took her lingerie off and helped Ryan in with her. It was a big tub and could hold them both comflrtably even with Ryan being pregnant.

“You’re right baby, maybe not knowing made things workout just how they should.” He responded as he lowered himself into the tub.

“I think it’s a shame a woman like you hasn’t felt free until now. You deserve it, you’re beautiful.” He said relaxing in the water as she got in. She sat between his legs with her back against him. “Take as much time as you need baby.” He whispered as he kissed her neck. His erection throbbed against her rear as she sat against him, and he felt her grind against him slowly. As much as he wanted to go quicker, he knew not to rush her, he had to let her get ready. His hands started to gently massage her breasts in the warm soapy water. “You’re so beautiful baby.”

Rhona smiled, she had indeed began to feel beautiful with him. She lowered herself on him and quickly felt him. She felt the tip push in and she moaned, her hands reached for the side of the tub yo better support himself. She began to gently let him and out even if jsut the tip a couple of times before managing to get more of him. He could visiblh see how her vaginal lips would stretch around him and it seemed a tight fit as it was.

“Oh wow baby.” He said surprised she was taking such initiative. He gripped either side of the tub and braced his legs as he saw her lips part for just the tip as she teased him, riding back and forth. Just when he thought she’d go a bit further she’d pull back. With one hand he reached around her front to rub her opening to make her audibly moan. “Something tells me baby, you needed this just as much as I do.”

Rhona closed her eyes as she felt herself slowly stretch around him. It was such a primal need, that of becoming one with your loved one. She placed both hands firmly on the floor of the tub and audibly moaned out as Ryan touched her lips. She was flushed by how intense she felt even if it was just a little touch. 
She continued to work on being able to take him. Slowly but surely she was being able to take him all in. Finally she did and could feel his little belly pressing against her rear. She felt proud of herself and looked over her shoulder to check on Ryan. "can you... Touch me?" she wanted him to make her his. His hands on her were like fire and she ached for that feeling.

He wrapped his arms around her ample chest and leaned her back against him, the curve of her back fitting his protruding midsection perfectly. He was completely inside of her now, all the way to the base of his shaft. “You’re so incredible baby.” He fought the urge to thrust quickly, but instead slowly pulled out, and slowly pushed in. He felt her folds welcome him, and he squeezed her nipples between his fingers. She felt so good. He let go of one breast and returned to lightly teasing her folds while he thrust in. He heard her moans, he hadn’t seen her this turned on since that night he got pregnant. It made him feel so incredible.

Rhona was being very vocal, the angle of penetration and how big Ryan was currently was sending her through the edge, even if this was not her favorite position as she couldnt see him. She felt proud her body managed and was taking him well. Whenever he would push in, she would feel his hard growing belly and that made her feel ecststic.

Her nipples hardened with her arousal and her vaginal cavity would contract around his member pulling it further into her. Her moans became louder denoting her need of him. She tried yo call out his name, to tell him what he was doing to her, but only a more guttural moan escaped her lips as her folds contracted and held him inside her

Her moans were turning him on so much. His speed was increasing with his arousal. Their lovemaking had always been passionate, but this was something more, something incredible. He thrust into her again, as deep as possible, and felt her tense and let out a moan. He lightly pushed her back forward signaling he wanted to change positions. She leaned over, grabbing the edges of the tub for support, as he thrust into her doggy style now. “Oh baby you feel so incredible.” He reached around her and felt her hard nipples, he knew she was getting close. He grabbed her hips, firmly but lovingly, and thrust into her, creating a nice rhythm, making the water splash in the bathtub, but refusing to care. He didn’t want to think about anything else right now but this, but them. With his free hand he rubbed his swollen abdomen, wondering about how far he had come, and how much more he had to grow. “Mmph!” He grunted out as he felt her tighten around him.

"Ry..." she managed to fianlly put in between her breathless moans. She might be giving in to more basic instinct. She felt her body was in overdrive due to the intense pleasure that came in wave after wave through her body, yet it was no less a act of love too for her. She desired and loved thr connection between them. To know their union had created a whole new little human now safely tucked in Ryan's womb. It was a powerful thought to her.
Her hips were wide and soft fue to being on the chubby side on her weight. She liked how he held her. How their bodies became one with every thrust. "please... My love... Ohhh" she was out of breath and she closed her eyes at the intensity of what she was feeling. Her hand reached back wanting to feel his belly. She felt the bump, how firm it now always was ti the touch. Her child was there... And she knew true love now. For she was more excited to know that little human growing in her boyfriend's womb, was half Ry.

He felt her hand grip his belly softly, feeling the life growing within. He could tell how special this moment was to her. He placed his hand over her hand, and with the other gripped her hip. He thrust in slowly now, relishing the moment, the sentimental nature of it all. He thrust in one more time to the base of his shaft and felt her folds tighten against him as her breath shook with pleasure.

He stayed there for a few moments, eager to see what she’d do next. This side of her was incredible, and he felt blessed to see more of it every day. He eagerly looked forward to seeing her let loose, and to push her own boundaries forward. He let out a deep breath and felt that tingle in his loins, he was close. He knew she could feel it too, but he just waited eagerly, to see how she wanted to finish him. Would she do that? Or would she edge him? He wasn’t sure, but he was excited to see her take the lead this time.

It was magical to feel their baby between them. It was crazy but she felt proud to know it was her baby he carried. That she was the one that got him pregnant. In another time she had imagines herself to be the one to get pregnant, have a baby... But she liked this outcome best. To be sure to take care of Ry and the baby was a blessing.

She could tell he was close for his member wouldn't stop throbbing inside her and she felt his testicles to be more swollen. Her walls contracted around him even if he was not thrusting and had paused. Her muscles tightned and dilated around him in order to help him grow even closer to his orgasm.
She felt bold and gently presded her bum a bit more agaisnt him as she one more contacted around him. Slowly she let him go and quickly turned herself around straddling him and taking him back inside her in a quick movement. She wanted to see him as he climaxed and kiss him as they joined their bodies lmcd more.

He was in complete euphoria feeling her clench on his shaft. She pressed down against him, almost bringing him to the edge, then quickly changed positions so that she and him could finally see each others faces. He grabbed her breast as she softly rode him, keeping him in suspense as to when she would finally let him finish.

He loved being pregnant with their child. Strangely in this moment he couldn’t wait until he was due, and they were ready to meet their baby. He wondered how big he’d be then.

“Ah baby, are you close?” He asked, nervous that he would finish before her. He wanted her to enjoy this just as much as he did. With his free hand her started massaging her clitoris, making her moan and fall into him. She started to ride him faster, and he started to buck into her, making her gasp out as she continued to pulse on his ready to come shaft. He was so close, but he wanted to see how she would make him come. He wanted to finish on her, but he didn’t want to pressure her. He felt reinvigorated with her sexuality tonight, but he was afraid that would be pushing it too far. He pushed the thought out of his head, and continued to enjoy her pulsing on his shaft as she climaxed, his thrusting starting to slow to let her relish her sensations.

Her lips captured his. Being on top brought her back to the first night they laid together. She had always been so slow with romance and new relationships. Yet with Ryan she had quickly gone from the first kiss, to their first time together and to their first baby. It had actually all happened in the same hour. Ryan perhaps wouldn't know for dure how wild that was for someone as anxius and insecure for her.

She lost all ability to talk. Her lips would only part to kiss him and moan agaisnt him. Her fingers pressed agaisnt his belly, her way of saying she was about to come. And she came, before him. Her arousal drenched over his shaft as she almost collpsed due to the intrnsity of it all. She quickly recollected herself and guided him out of her, and nodded so he could end between them. She was curious to see it happen, for she had always just felt it inside her.

“Oh god baby I can feel your climax. It’s going to make me come!” He said, getting overcome with pleasure. He felt her wetness envelope him as she pulsed and throbbed around his aching shaft. He slide to the right and she slid to the left, making the water splash over the side but they didn’t care. He was on top now in missionary position. He thrust into her, more water splashing around, and felt his balls slap against her body, making an audible clapping with the water. “Oh god I’m so close.” He wanted to see how much he could come, he wanted to show her what she did to him. He roared out, and pulled his engorged pregnant cock out of her, and erupted all over her waiting belly and breasts.

Her eyes widened as she saw the amount of semen he has produced. Even after thr doctor had previusly made him ejaculate at the clinic.

Her green eyes locked with his and she rose gently to kiss his lips as her hand gently stroked the shaft that was returning to be flacid and jsngwfeom her boyfriend. "how can you... Produce so much? Does... It hurt?" she asked curious as her hands now felt around his belly kissing his lips loving the closeness between them.

He panted, catching his breath before responding, “I don’t know baby, it’s not really painful, just so much more intense since I got pregnant.” His hands were over each of his shoulders as she kissed him and softly massaged his swollen member. “Wow baby that was so incredible.” He looked at her chest and belly, it was coated. Her beautiful breasts glistened with his seed, and her belly button had been filled with his release. It looked as if 5 normal men had ejaculated, but knowing it all came from him made himself feel triumphant and masculine. Seeing his virility impress her made him feel like he was on top of the world.

Three days later

A call a little over midnight had made her leave everything and get in car to head over the city. Her fiery red hair was tamed in a messy bun, and a small travel bag with medical supplies rested in the copilot seat.

It was Ryan who called her. Even through the phone she had heard some alarm on his tone. During the night, his penis had swollen up a lot and was now throbbing and pulsing full of semen. He had sent her a short video concerned with that was happening to him. She had immediatly called his doctor and to her relief it was a natural procedure. The penis had swell up so much to grow in size. She just needed to stimulate the member for it to refurn to the size it had been before the swell and would remain just a little bit bigger. A growth spurt if you must call it that. She had gone to the clinic to get the supplies and the doctor also gave her a portable sonogram to be able to fully examine Ryan.

Dawn was just breaking as she arrived to his dorm building. "Ry love. Im here. Remind me your dorm number?" she said getting the medical bag out as she talked on the phone.

He had awoken with a start, his cock had felt strange when he went to sleep, but now it had swelled up greatly, bigger than it had ever been. It wasn’t quite erect, just swollen with visible pulsing veins. His scrotum had suffered the same fate. He quickly called Rhona with concern, and was relieved to hear this was normal. Every few minutes it would painfully pulse. He told her just where to find him, as he sat on his bed in nothing but his robe, eager for her arrival

Alex had been up with her roomate. First they had both been scared. She had never known pregnant men went through this and even if she hadn't really seen the penis, she could get an dirá of how swollen it was just by the noticible bulge between his legs.

She was a pretty girl. Blonde and of an athletic build. "so... She's coming? You talk so much of her Im curious to see if she really lives up to all you talk about" she said giving a small zip to her coffee. "call me ignorant but I don't understand how this can be normal Ry..." she said for it ras clear her friend was in pain, even if she noticed sometimes it was the opposite and even un his face she would notice signs of pleasure.

“It’s okay Jessica. It’s normal, I promise.” He said sincerely, looking into her eyes earnestly. He didn’t want to concern her, in fact he felt guilty she was worried about him at all. She should be partying right now, not making sure her pregnant roommate was alright.

He leaned back and rubbed his abdomen absentmindedly. “Oh she will live up to all of it and more. She’s a special person.” He said smiling. “She just entered the building she should be here any minute-“ he winced with discomfort as another pulsing contraction moved through him. He saw her concern. “ I’m okay I’m okay, this is normal, it really is. She’ll be here to help soon. You shouldn’t worry about me so much you know, you should be enjoying yourself! It’s college after all.” He said trying to lighten the mood.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post