The Sadness of Johnson Joe Jangles
I looked for it, and I don't think this had been linked to the new forum.

http://vimeo.com/38443572
whats the password?
Password pleaseeeee
Sorry folks, when I linked this way back in 2012, there was no password required.

Anyone is welcome to search for another link...
Awww, that sad. I hope can watch it
how sad do u know the uploader? Maybe I could write him I searched for another video but couldnt find one :(
I thought it was pretty good (watched it a long time ago). I just couldn't stand how they had that little kid use "Mr. Faggot" as the name for Pete. Or did I hear that wrong? Either way, it's not necessarily proper.
“You’re not a failure. We all make mistakes in life. Embrace change.” - Gordon Ramsay.
His name was "Pete Faget", I guess it's supposed to be a play on words, it wasn't meant to be offensive though, lol. Think of it in the same light as how people use the n-word.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
(04-01-2016, 04:23 PM)mprego2 Wrote: His name was "Pete Faget", I guess it's supposed to be a play on words, it wasn't meant to be offensive though, lol. Think of it in the same light as how people use the n-word.

Um, that's still pretty offensive, dude. Intent is not magical----not meaning to do any harm doesn't erase harm that was actually done.
Oh please, enough with that, there are gay people that call each other "faggots" and take pride in being called one. I've been called every name under the yellow sun but you don't see me complaining.

"Sticks and stones" geez...
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
I really, really liked this film--and not just for the mpreg content--but I couldn't quite figure out why.  There was just something about the way it made me feel.  Maybe it seemed like a good representation--in a really odd fantasy--of what it can feel like to be spurned in a relationship into which you've put a lot of effort.  There was something downright chilling about the young boy saying, "Congratulations, Mr. Faggot!" after the character Pete had just been whoring himself out to the women of the saloon.  It's as if he's saying, "I was there at the birth of your child, sir.  I know who you really are."  In short, I don't think it was supposed to be funny or offensive.  I think it was supposed to be artistic.

On another note, I'll leave it up to admins as to whether or not my original post should be deleted.  I suppose there's a small chance the uploader might make the video public again.  But without any indication of who uploaded it, or even a label on the video itself, I'm not sure how to get in touch with that person.
And since it's created so much discussion, here's one clip that is available online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9tt1wULWXs.  

Brief synopsis leading up to here: Pete Faget and his pregnant boyfriend, Johnson Joe Jangles, arrive by train at a mysterious town somewhere in the American West.  A mysterious businesswoman, also on the train, convinces them to set themselves up in the town, which is wild and lawless--not yet having been admitted to "the Union."  Pete and Jangles set up a homestead above a bar, where Pete becomes an exotic dancer of sorts.  Jangles goes into labor, and the young boy from the above scene helps Jangles to deliver, claiming to be a doctor.  But the baby turns out to be a donkey.  Jangles loves the child, but Pete is gravely disappointed, turning away from Jangles and more and more toward alcohol and women.  That's what's being dramatized in this scene.
its back enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWHt2DXYJKU
Doesn't work here in the U.S Anywhere else it can be watched?
(10-23-2017, 02:05 PM)Junior Wrote: its back enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWHt2DXYJKU

It appears to have become available in the U.S. again.
Good find !