For people who are broke
So.......
I'm still a student living with my roomates and all the ways to do simulation,labor,birth or pregnancy, are either too expensive or too dangerous for me. I'm female and I don't feel comfortable inserting things into my body. The machines and stuff are too expensive and my roomates don't know about me being like into this stuff. So does anyone have any suggestions?
I'd say in total I've spent maybe 30 euro on this in my lifetime so far. I use semi inflated beach balls from the 2 euro shop for a belly, and (i know this isn't relevant to you as you don't like insertion) 20 euro on an egg toy. Beach balls w/ tight fitting clothes can make a really convincing belly!
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
Hmm. Do you have a room to yourself, or do you share it? I had shared rooms throughout college, and had to time my simulation moments around who was in or out. Not fun, but doable.

For ease of making a belly and keeping things somewhat in place, try using a one piece swimsuit or a leotard. I use a wrestling singlet, myself.

For the belly, a beach ball will work, or a small playground ball. Punch balloons can work too. If you want some weight, you can try filling the ball or balloon with different things. I don't recommend straight water, as it can get pretty messy if the balloon pops suddenly. If you can get some cheap flour, fill the balloon using a funnel, and then add just enough water to make a dough or batter, that could work. Water beads (like Orbeez) can also make an interesting effect.

Hope this helps.
(10-07-2017, 08:27 AM)WolfgangD Wrote: Hmm. Do you have a room to yourself, or do you share it? I had shared rooms throughout college, and had to time my simulation moments around who was in or out. Not fun, but doable.

For ease of making a belly and keeping things somewhat in place, try using a one piece swimsuit or a leotard. I use a wrestling singlet, myself.

For the belly, a beach ball will work, or a small playground ball. Punch balloons can work too. If you want some weight, you can try filling the ball or balloon with different things. I don't recommend straight water, as it can get pretty messy if the balloon pops suddenly. If you can get some cheap flour, fill the balloon using a funnel, and then add just enough water to make a dough or batter, that could work. Water beads (like Orbeez) can also make an interesting effect.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for replying and I'll take a look at those options. I'm in a shared room and my roommate is kinda unpredictable, she sometimes tells me she won't be back that night and then sneak in at midnight, so it's kinda hard to work around that and I've been kinda hesitant to simulate anything in case she does just walk in after she tells me that she'll be out.
I bought a bag of decorative sand - a few USD for 5-10lb - and portioned it into double lined ziplocks, then used a pillow for belly bulk. If anyone asked, I said the sand was for homemade ankle and wrist weights for exercising.

I also have used double-walled water balloons under a few layers of one piece swimsuits (the best I have found for a mix of long term comfort, stability of belly, cost of ownership, and having a reason to own one or many).

As for you roommate - a bulky comforter and turning your back to the room can hide a lot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuffing to simulate/People touching your belly? MacenA 7 1,927 10-19-2022, 01:13 AM
Last Post: MacenA