Closed The Dragon Lord's Sire
In the rural fields of ancient China, the stars were shining brightly in the sky, with a full moon and not a cloud in sight. A comet was streaking across the sky, casting a beautiful arc behind it, when it collided with another comet and fell to Earth, landing among the fields. However, it wasn't a comet at all, but a man. 

A man... Who was part dragon? Apparently so. Ivory scales dotted the side of his face and down his neck, as well as the edges of his arms. Long, sharp claws grew where regular nails would, and his teeth were sharp as razors. His hair was a deep dark blue, as was the well-trimmed beard gracing his face. He was also very tall; taller than any human would would likely ever meet. Easily ten feet in height. And most noticeably, beautiful horns grew from his head, elegant horns like those of the dragon statues one might see in the emperor's palace. Whatever he was, this man was the combination of man and dragon.

Speaking of the emperor, this man was dressed quite regally, not unlike the emperor himself. Wherever he had come from, he was likely some sort of nobility there. But none of that did him any good as he lay in the ground, unconscious from his crash landing.
I'm just here for a laugh
Thank uoi so muchfor making the thread!! I don't know too much about ancient china so I may be off on a lot of things oops

Kaipo was sitting calmly outside, enjoying the beautiful sky and stars before going inside to sleep. Kaipo was a farmer and he was very proud of his large beautiful fields. While relaxing and staring at the sky full of stars he saw something that appeared to be shooting star. When it came closer and closer he began getting worried. Soon enough it landed in the feilds. He became fearful. If the crops caught fire it would be all over for him!

He got up and dashed towards the crash site, worrying and worrying. Soon enough he was there and what appeared to be a man was there. In the dark he couldn't quite tell he was different- he just seemed large. "Uh- are you.. are you okay.." He asked, hoping to get the stranger to stirr.

Kaipo was a man of average height with short black hair and brown eyes. He could be described as handsome.
The man opened his eyes, and turned his head, looking at Kaipo. His eyes were a bright golden-yellow, and every bit as draconic looking as one might expect based on the rest of his appearance. He wrapped his arm around his chest, groaning at some pain on his left side. Wearily, he stood up and climbed out of his little crater, the entirety of his body revealed by the moonlight. Somewhat slouched in pain and still cradling his side, standing with more weight on his right leg than his left, he looked down to Kaipo as he towered over him, saying nothing, seemingly waiting for him to do or say something.
Kaipo began seeing the scales shimmering in the moon light, and soon enough the yellow glowing eyes that flicked open. “Ah-“ he stepped back, unsure of what to do. When he began standing up though, he became afraid. Kaipo was a normal height and this man towering over him made him afraid. The man didn’t seem hostile though, just confused.

He pointed to his side. “You’re hurt.. I’ll take you to my home, down at that path.” He offered, squinting to see clearer.
The dragon man didn't seem entirely clear on what Kaipo was saying, but nodded and followed behind him as he walked. He limped after Kaipo, his movements slow and unsteady. Still, he made it to Kaipo's home, thankfully not falling down or passing out. He had to duck down to get through the door, but aside from that didn't experience any particular inconvenience due to his height.
Kaipo muttered a few things as they walked, mostly “turn here.” Or “this way.” “Be careful, now.” The fields seemed like endless greenery as he navigated through.

When they arrived at his home he began tending to the wounds. He knew this man has to be some sort of royalty by his clothes. He seemed like a beast though! “I’m Kaipo.” He said slowly. “What is your name?” He asked curiously, slightly fearing the man. His height and especially the dragonish look to him gave him the willies.
The dragon-man only blinked in response to the question posed to him. It seemed he still didn't quite understand what was being said by the human before him. Still, it was clear that he was being docile and polite, bowing his head in gratitude as Kaipo tended to him and bowing in thanks as the human man brought him into his home. He was quite large for the mat he was laying on, but he didn't let that bother him.
Obviously this man was royal or something, judging by his clothes, so Kaipo tried to stay respectful towards him as he tended to the wounds. After that he brought his strange guest some food. The dragon man didn’t seem to say much, but Kaipo was glad to have the company and to speak anyways. “Here, it’s warm, and if you’d like you can stay here for the night?” He assumed this man’s family or servants maybe, would come looking for him.
The dragon bowed his head in gratitude for the hospitality shown to him. He took the human's hand, which was like the hand of a child in that of an adult's, and gave it a gentle squeeze. Unable to communicate in the language of his host, he hoped this could communicate his gratitude.
Kaipo’s worries about the man being hostile went away after seeing how tame and gentle he was. He gently returned the squeeze, then let go after a second. He motioned to where he could sleep, and after that he got some food for himself and ate quickly. He was unsure of what to do.
"I thank you for your hospitality." The dragon said. "And I hope you won't think me rude to remain silent until now. I needed hear you speak in order to learn your language, you see." He said. "And again, I thank you."
Kaipo jumped a bit as the man began to speak suddenly. “Oh! Well of course, it would be cruel to leave you out there alone.” He said sitting up a bit straighter.
"There are many who would have simply taken whatever valuables I had on me and ran, yet you saw fit to bring a stranger into your home. That is not an action I take for granted. My name is Ai Xiang, and I come from the Kingdom of Dragons, where I am ruler, the Dragon Lord." Ai Xiang stated.
A dragon lord? Wow. He certainly looked the part so it wasn't all a surprise, but it was. Kaipo repeated the name as if testing how it rolled off on his tongue. "Ai Xiang?" He questioned, to be sure he got the right pronunciation.

"Would people be looking for you?" He questioned curiously. "I'd be happy to lead you to our village once your wounds heal." He offered. Certainly there would be people looking to bring their lord home.
"No, my people are aware that I'm here. I simply landed rougher than I intended to." Ai Xiang explained. "You see, from my kingdom, I can see this world below me. But the last time I looked, all I saw was a rock covered by water. I forgot about this place for the longest time, then when I checked back, I saw that there were people, animals, plants and societies down here now. I was very curious to see all of this, and so here I am."
Kaipo nodded. “I could shiw you how we live- if you haven’t already seen it.” He offered. He’d show him his crops, and then how the village worked with trading if d wanted to know about that.
He wondered for a second. “Would more of your people come down ?” He asked curiously. Kaipo couldn’t fit more people in his small home if they decided to come down.
Ai Xiang smiled and shook his head. "No, don't worry. I'm the only one of my people coming down here. And you're very kind to offer to show me around your homeland. I'm unsure if it would be a good idea for any other humans to see me, however. I hadn't planned to allow any humans to see me, but... Obviously what happened was an accident." He scratched the back of his head.
Kaipo let out a sigh of relief as Xiang told him no others would be coming down. “Hmm.. well I can explain how we live, and I can show you my crops!” He added happily. He was always happy to talk about his fields as he was very proud of them.
“Well it’s good I found you, then.” Others may nog have been as kind.
Ai Xiang gave a bow of gratitude. "Thank you. You're a very kind person. Is there a place nearby I might be able to sleep without other humans seeing me? A cave, a particularly dense forest?"
Kaipo nodded. “If you would prefer a forest, there is one beyond my home and I’m sure there are good caves.” He said. “You are free to stay in my home, though.” Why would anyone pick cold and dark over warmth an easy access to food?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon Offering Lovebite 402 56,018 08-14-2018, 06:15 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,131 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Dragon's Clutch (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)) Lovebite 72 14,242 01-13-2018, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,587 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 72,904 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,392 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
  C Injured dragon and the shephard (w/Cassy) bhdire8 6 891 08-29-2017, 04:38 AM
  The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) Monkeypaws19 567 142,308 06-11-2017, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19
  Dragon love (with dragonknight ( Animefan22 9 1,485 05-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Dragon's Breath (closed with DragonKnight) Hyenadog 47 6,940 03-17-2017, 06:05 AM