10 Questions!
(02-25-2013, 09:01 PM)blue Wrote: My husband says the same thing. We should all be seahorses then men could carry! :)

That reminds me of a story called The Seahorse Syndrome that was on one the old, old forum (the forum before the old forum for those of you who remember that forum). *sigh* I was really interested in that story but the author was having difficulty paying the internet bill and probably didn't know we moved. Thus, he/she couldn't move the story.

I wonder if the serum used in that story is scientifically possible to make. Hmmmmm.......
How old are you?

Just turned 25. I feel old :/

How would you describe yourself in 3 words?

Passionate, Real, Integritous

Have you a partner/children?

I'm currently single (divorce is just final! Such a happy relief!) and I have a 2 year old son.

Have you any hobbies?

Writing, reading, cooking, trying gourmet and diverse cuisines (recent fixations are Cajun and Ethiopian), singing, alphabets and languages, etc.

Are you a savory or sweet person?

Never cared much for sweets but don't let me around a bag of kettle chips or pita chips... lol

What's your favourite thing about pregnancy?

For me it was feeling him move around inside me. It was a very nice, pleasant feeling (except when he was wild and rough lol) and it was fun and exciting too.

For other people the fragility and vulnerability that comes with it are a turn on.

If you're man, if you could, would you get pregnant or just stick with simulation?
I'm not a man and pregnancy is something I'm honestly kind of scared to do again. It was awful for me, but I would give my right arm to see a man I'm in love with have a baby.

As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem
1. How old are you?

2. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Quiet, weird, dingbat.

3. Have you a partner/children?
No, I'm scary.

4. Have you any hobbies?
Reading and anime. Pitiful attempts at writing.

5. Are you a savory or sweet person?
Savory FTW.

6. What's your favourite thing about pregnancy?
I'm one of those vulnerability/fragility people. And just the thought that a whole new person, who could be anything in
the world, is growing inside your own body...

7. If you're man, if you could, would you get pregnant or just stick with simulation?
Not male, but if I was then yes, I would want to get pregnant. More than I do as a female, truth be told.
How old are you?

36 (so Goddess, if you think you feel old, imagine how I feel, especially after reading some of the other responses here to this question...)

How would you describe yourself in 3 words?

Crazy Old Coot (so yes, that tag under my name is there for a reason :P)

Have you a partner/children?

No to both. Sometimes I'd like to, but then someone would have to be quite the person indeed to willingly put up with me as a partner (and when I imagine what my genetic offspring - who would also be raised by me - would be like, and then I'm not so sure that would be such a good idea...).

Have you any hobbies?

Reading, writing, video games, movies, just to name a few...

Are you a savory or sweet person?

Depends on my mood.

What's your favourite thing about pregnancy?

It's kind of hard to say, sometimes. Maybe it's ultimately about getting the guy pregnant in the first place and then watching him have to give birth.

If you're man, if you could, would you get pregnant or just stick with simulation?

Sometimes I think, "Sure, I could handle being pregnant and giving birth!" Other times, when I think about what I'd have to give up, and go through, by being pregnant, I decide I'd rather let someone else handle that responsibility.
1. How old are you?
2. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
- Caring, chill, passionate
3. Have you a partner/children?
- Nope!
4. Have you any hobbies?
- Reading, writing, making all sorts of art, stuffing, bloating
5. Are you a savory or sweet person?
- I'd have to say I'm more savory
6. What's your favourite thing about pregnancy?
- The perfect form of a nice round belly
7. What's your favourite form on Simulation?
- I'm really into stuffing/bloating with food and liquid
8. If roleplay are you usually the seeder or carrier?
- I like both, sometimes together. Carrier most often, though, because I'm only into girls and this is, after all, mpreg.
9. How do you come up with ideas to roleplay?
- IMAGINATION
10. If you're man, if you could, would you get pregnant or just stick with simulation?
- I don't think I would get pregnant. Everything about it would be great but birth just doesn't seem worth it. Besides, I can make my belly pretty big just by simulating!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Inappropriate questions during chat xHappyBumpx 1 7,065 01-10-2017, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Buggy Girl