Sims 4 Mpreg
Thanks for your help. The folder I put it in was the original mods folders that's pre-installed on the game. I didn't create one or add any line to the script. Simply extracted from the package file and put it in mods. Then checked the box that said "scripted" and still I don't have the option to make a baby with male sims
Justhere, you need to read the install instructions for the mod. It requires that you add a line to the resource file in the mods folder. Any other issues about installation troubles should be taken up with the author of the mod.
Thanks Lyric. I hate to be a bother but is there a way that part where you add the line to the resource file can be broken down and better explained? Because I have no idea how to add a line. I think it said go into WordPad or something but I'm still lost.
You need to right click the resource file and open it with notepad, and then add the line beneath the entry that's already there.
Okay, so I know at this point you guys are sick of hearing from me but that mod apparently hates me. I did everything it said to do yet I am only given the "Woo-Hoo" option. Is it because it's not an expansion pack or something? Extracted the package to mods folder. Copy and pasted the line right by the resource file line and saved it. Checked the box saying scripted. And nothing. :(
(09-30-2014, 09:50 AM)justhere Wrote: Okay, so I know at this point you guys are sick of hearing from me but that mod apparently hates me. I did everything it said to do yet I am only given the "Woo-Hoo" option. Is it because it's not an expansion pack or something? Extracted the package to mods folder. Copy and pasted the line right by the resource file line and saved it. Checked the box saying scripted. And nothing. :(

Did you create an empty folder in mods called "unpackedmod" ?
Minus the quotation marks. I missed that as well and it took me a while to figure it out.
Whups, there go the pictures ... I think you might have hit a bandwidth cap on Photobucket, Lyric.
Ok I think I might be having problems...the cheats work until I try the labor.... He does go into labor but doesn't have a baby...I've tried it twice now...I have the bassinet all ready also...so could someone please help me thanks ?
(01-05-2015, 06:05 AM)Deansbabygirl Wrote: Ok I think I might be having problems...the cheats work until I try the labor.... He does go into labor but doesn't have a baby...I've tried it twice now...I have the bassinet all ready also...so could someone please help me thanks ?

Assuming you're just using the cheat codes and not the mod as well. The cheat codes only activate the animations and moodlets for the various stages of pregnancy. They do not actually make the sim pregnant with a child, so all the labor cheat code does is activate labor and without any intereference that sim will just be in labor forever. :P If you want your sim to actually get pregnant and give birth you have to install the "Babies for Everyone" mod talked about earlier in the thread, get your sim knocked up the old fashioned way, and let the pregnancy progress naturally without the cheat codes.
Thanks so much for the help, kinda new to the sims 4 , should of read it more carefully, but thanks again ?
(09-09-2014, 11:30 PM)tempest_22 Wrote:
(09-09-2014, 11:09 PM)iggyspain16 Wrote: I have tried this , I'm typing it in correctly, and it's not working

Sorry to hear that. It worked fine for me, but maybe each version is different. Here is where I got the info:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussi...mmands/p13

Are you putting in only one code at a time into the white box that appears when you enable cheats (cntrl shift c), without quotation marks? It only works if you do it that way. I think some users also have to type in "testingcheats true" in order for the cheats to work. Also, putting in only the not showing option will not do anything, since the pregnancy doesn't progress normally I think. You have to put in one of the other three codes.

There are use one of the codes below:
traits.equip_trait trait_isPregnant

pregnancy.clear - cancel a pregnancy?

pregnancy.seed

pregnancy.roll

I Get What Your Saying But What Does Pregnany.seed and Pregnancy.roll mean.Cause The Man Getting Pregnant Does Work But Dosent Progresss Like A Normal Onee. When The Man Is In Labour You Wont Get A Baby. Is There Anyway The Pregnancy Can Progress Like A Normal One And Have A Baby Without Mods.
No sorry. Mods are needed right now, I'm hoping they might add it into the game later like in the Sim 2 with alien pregnancy or sims 3 they added it later (but it wasn't that good). '

Pregnancy mod (this allows men to get preg, usually the woman in hetro gets preg but can happen to the man):
http://modthesims.info/d/534978

Pregnancy test (after your sims try for a baby, use this to see who's preggers and if you need to woohoo again):
http://modthesims.info/d/541778
I read somewhere that in older versions, alien abduction can sometimes get male Sims pregnant. Is that still true?
That was in the Sims 2 and Sims 3, Seedful. Unfortunately, in the Sims 3 when males got pregnant they basically became obese and not pregnant looking at all. Sims 2 they actually looked pregnant.
The latest expansion pack added alien impregnation back.
So this article has just come up.
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2015/05/the-sim...-pregnant/ 
If you don't feel like reading it, basically they seem to think that the alien male pregnancy thing has been patched out and was originally a bug.
I'm not sure if this info is correct or not, but if anyone was planning to get the new expansion just for mpreg content, i'm not sure if it's still in the game.

The mod which previously allowed it has also been broken by patches :(

On the plus side, the article above is using two of my screenshots I took for this forum. They credit the forum for the source.
I feel so flattered.
That article is all sorts of wrong. Male pregnancy in the Sims 4 Get To Work expansion pack was never a bug. It was entirely intended. The only buggy part about it was that it was happening far too much. I don't think it's patched out completely, though. Just super rare now, which sucks.
(05-01-2015, 02:58 PM)Lyric Wrote: That article is all sorts of wrong. Male pregnancy in the Sims 4 Get To Work expansion pack was never a bug. It was entirely intended. The only buggy part about it was that it was happening far too much. I don't think it's patched out completely, though. Just super rare now, which sucks.

Thanks for the correction. Should probably know better than to trust kotaku for accuracy.

Also, there seems to be another mod that works now.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=553122

I've tested it and it does work, but the downside is that both parents get pregnant everytime. This can apparently be avoided if used in conjunction with this mod: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=547232

I have tested the first one, but not the second.
Hey guys, there's a new better mod out that allows same-sex pregnancy and only one sim ends up pregnant, as well as the pregnant male sim being referred to as "he" and "father", instead of "she" and "mother"!

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=555389
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Awesome new update that now allows for pregnant male sims and gaybies without having to use mods!

http://simscommunity.info/2016/06/02/the...-overview/
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Twitter Account with Mpreg pics Skipper 0 805 02-06-2024, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Skipper
  Mpreg Tiktok morphs Skipper 0 848 01-04-2024, 04:20 AM
Last Post: Skipper
  My Youtube MPREG Reactions riderstrongforever16 7 2,577 10-08-2023, 02:43 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  MPREG Doll Instagram Account mind 3 2,122 08-28-2023, 12:44 PM
Last Post: kolex4
  Mpreg Sims YouTube Channels. sgonvw 0 815 07-17-2023, 08:33 PM
Last Post: sgonvw
Video Stuffedtaco is making mpreg content now bellyexotic 0 1,593 03-30-2023, 05:11 PM
Last Post: bellyexotic
  Mpreg clip jrcash 0 1,272 03-23-2023, 07:52 PM
Last Post: jrcash
Video Mpreg Playlist ciara24 1 1,760 10-23-2022, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Mpreg clip jrcash 0 1,474 10-12-2022, 02:03 PM
  Mpreg show? jrcash 0 1,073 10-04-2022, 02:07 PM