Sweet Dreams
French silent short film with a little mpreg in it (3:20-3:33), but still nice short overall:

We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
I like this one! Funny how mpreg often seems to be depicted as something horrifying/evil... is it because the directors are male? And I have to add that that baby was SOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUTE!
The director is male, but he didn't write this, it was actually written by a female, lol.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
It was sad the man died. Cute baby. I did enjoy it.
The man didn't die, he left...the short is a surreal look at how a couple deal with ups and downs in their relationship, and the man gets the woman pregnant, and ultimately leaves her alone to deal with the baby.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Is there another link? This one doesn't work
The link doesn't work.. :( do you have another link?
Mprego2 actually made Gifs of the small short parts of Mpreg in the movie

http://s372.photobucket.com/user/mprego2...1.gif.html

http://s372.photobucket.com/user/mprego2...1.gif.html
But is there a possibility of seeing this short film? At least there's the gifs, well appreciated.
The director took it down, for whatever reason(s) he may have, please respect that. The parts of the male pregnancy are what's in the film, it wasn't that much.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Oh okay, understandable. We'll respect the directors decision.
It's such a pity that this was taken down. Hopefully, the director will put it back up in the future.
I have uploaded the entire film. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/sTP2nMzWasQ

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Thank you for re-uploading it! May I ask how you managed to find it?
I’ve always had it, I download everything mpreg video I can, especially high risk ones. I’m only uploading it now (and unlisted), because I wanted to wait a bit until it was more safe, and respectable, to do so, so others could get a chance to download and save a copy.

If anyone wants to watch stuff like this, it’d be in their best interests to ALWAYS download these videos, no one should expect them to be around somewhere online forever. I learned that the hard way, so I invested in a TB external hard drive (which are cheap now) and always save when I can.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
(04-06-2019, 07:51 PM)mprego2 Wrote: If anyone wants to watch stuff like this, it’d be in their best interests to ALWAYS download these videos, no one should expect them to be around somewhere online forever. I learned that the hard way, so I invested in a TB external hard drive (which are cheap now) and always save when I can.

I second this advice. I personally use qdownloader, but there are other video downloaders available online with a quick google search.
can someone reupload it?
I was able to successfully appeal the content strike, so you should be able to watch it again now, you just have to be signed in and over 18 to view it.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
it works thanks for ur effort