Mamaboy
(07-27-2017, 03:46 PM)mpregfan1 Wrote: So awesome!! Thanks for sharing!!

It's here! #mamaboy #dvd #release #date get it at #amazon or other fine dvd sellers!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

In case some of you didn't know- mamaboy is now in Hulu!
So, as somebody who will probably never have the chance to actually see this, can I get some spoilers? I know the basic plot from the few clips I've seen on Youtube and the discussion here - nice guy in high school gets girlfriend pregnant, nice guy gets mad scientist uncle to transfer baby into him to save girlfriend's reputation, girlfriend dumps him because his sudden "weight gain" makes him an object of mockery - but I really want to know how it ends. What sex is the baby? I really like when mpreg results in one or more daughters being born. And is there, perchance, an epilogue in which he's shown pregnant again?
(03-07-2018, 12:30 AM)QuietBrowser Wrote: So, as somebody who will probably never have the chance to actually see this, can I get some spoilers? I know the basic plot from the few clips I've seen on Youtube and the discussion here - nice guy in high school gets girlfriend pregnant, nice guy gets mad scientist uncle to transfer baby into him to save girlfriend's reputation, girlfriend dumps him because his sudden "weight gain" makes him an object of mockery - but I really want to know how it ends. What sex is the baby? I really like when mpreg results in one or more daughters being born. And is there, perchance, an epilogue in which he's shown pregnant again?

Why wouldn't you ever be able to see it?...It's a MUST see. I don't want to give away any spoilers. If you are from outside the U.S you can still see it by downloading from the website mamaboythemovie.com
It's available to watch on Hulu
Finally purchased it and wow I loved it and the belly scenes were fun, kinda ignites my passion to get pregnant
Finally got around to watching it. While there are many who’ve gone on to express their love for the film, sadly I wasn’t one of them. Perhaps it’s just me, but I didn’t set my bar high when realizing that the nature of the film was going to be comedic in the first place. After seeing it however, it went even lower. A lot of the plot and even characters fell through before the start of the film mostly began, but I will not spoil on those details.

In short, I would certainly love to see a mpreg film that doesn’t focus on being overly cheesy and comedic, but I’m not asking for them to be over serious as well, so I am glad I didn’t seek to invest in this film. Hopefully, this doesn’t break or blackball the reason why Sean went out to Los Angeles as I would love to see him in either television shows or even some major films.

Some positives: I did love the prosthetic belly however. I’m glad I didn’t invest, but the prosthetics looked nice.
Is there any second part in plans?
Yeah I still haven't seen it... Edit: Yes I had some silly issues a few months ago but have had a change in heart the more I think about it.. Wish I could go back and not post it. But it's there now. I'll admit when I'm wrong.
(06-28-2018, 05:46 PM)WombWithAView Wrote: Yeah I still haven't seen it... When I first commented on the film here years ago out of the Blue Sean followed me on Twitter. We chit chatted on his game stream. Recently he unfollowed me. I think that stinks. It's not like I followed him to begin with. Kinda turned off from him now.  Glad i didn't invest in the film.

Also if you read his tweets etc. He's not exactly a deep person... Just trying ti get ahead in the business while he's young and cute. Can't blame him. But kinda s*tty to treat potential fans that way.

Very bad, but any way, If you have some fresh news let us know thans brooo Blush  
To be honest I doubt there would be a sequel. If there was it would be a whole new cast. Not sure how good it did in viewings etc.
(06-29-2018, 08:05 PM)WombWithAView Wrote: To be honest I doubt there would be a sequel. If there was it would be a whole new cast. Not sure how good it did in viewings etc.

You are going to makeme cry.... :(
(06-28-2018, 05:46 PM)WombWithAView Wrote: Yeah I still haven't seen it... When I first commented on the film here years ago out of the Blue Sean followed me on Twitter. We chit chatted on his game stream. Recently he unfollowed me. I think that stinks. It's not like I followed him to begin with. Kinda turned off from him now. Glad i didn't invest in the film.

Also if you read his tweets etc. He's not exactly a deep person... Just trying ti get ahead in the business while he's young and cute. Can't blame him. But kinda s*tty to treat potential fans that way.

While I’m not a person who’d consider being a diehard fan of him, it’s crudely unfortunate you based if he’s a deep thinker or not by reading his tweets, that of which doesn’t require much thinking to do in the first place. You’re not going to know someone just because you chatted with them in a game stream versus being around them in real life. We should probably stop trying to view them as figures to look up to when failing to realize at the end of the day, they’re human like us and filled with flaws here and there. The movie was terrible and his PR probably felt it best to distance himself from it and focus on his other venues (clothing,music, and casted in other films like Love,Simon) Other than that, I agree: Chances for a sequel are highly slim.
(07-02-2018, 02:22 AM)C.Wolf Wrote:
(06-28-2018, 05:46 PM)WombWithAView Wrote: Yeah I still haven't seen it... When I first commented on the film here years ago out of the Blue Sean followed me on Twitter. We chit chatted on his game stream. Recently he unfollowed me. I think that stinks. It's not like I followed him to begin with. Kinda turned off from him now. Glad i didn't invest in the film.

While I’m not a person who’d consider being a diehard fan of him, it’s crudely unfortunate you based if he’s a deep thinker or not by reading his tweets, that of which doesn’t require much thinking to do in the first place. You’re not going to know someone just because you chatted with them in a game stream versus being around them in real life. We should probably stop trying to view them as figures to look up to when failing to realize at the end of the day, they’re human like us and filled with flaws here and there. The movie was terrible and his PR probably felt it best to distance himself from it and focus on his other venues (clothing,music, and casted in other films like Love,Simon) Other than that, I agree: Chances for a sequel are highly slim.
Womb...You are in the very small minority of people who didn't enjoy this film tremendously. It was clever,witty, funny and tugged on the heartstrings. a well done, thought out story which didn't demean male pregnancy. I doubt a sequel will ever be done but this is the best MPREG movie ever made....BY FAR!
(01-10-2019, 10:58 PM)blueb Wrote: Womb...You are in the very small minority of people who didn't enjoy this film tremendously. It was clever,witty, funny and tugged on the heartstrings. a well done, thought out story which didn't demean male pregnancy. I doubt a sequel will ever be done but this is the best MPREG movie ever made....BY FAR!

Yet if you actually read what I wrote I had some other issues (not with the actual film which I haven't watched.) I don't really appreciate being singled out a 2nd time in this thread.
(01-10-2019, 11:42 PM)WombWithAView Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 10:58 PM)blueb Wrote: Womb...You are in the very small minority of people who didn't enjoy this film tremendously. It was clever,witty, funny and tugged on the heartstrings. a well done, thought out story which didn't demean male pregnancy. I doubt a sequel will ever be done but this is the best MPREG movie ever made....BY FAR!

Yet if you actually read what I wrote I had some other issues (not with the actual film which I haven't watched.) I don't really appreciate being singled out a 2nd time in this thread.

OK, everyone needs to chill.

Womb, clearly blueb was directing his comments towards C.Wolf, there is no need to get upset, just kindly and politely say something along the lines of “I think you mean C.Wolf. I didn’t have a problem with the film only the lead actor.” There, simple, no need to bite anyone’s head off.

C.Wolf, the film wasn’t as terrible as you make it seem, yeah, it was flawed in some aspects, the primary one being it dragging on the plot unnecessarily, but this film is by far better than Junior, though not better than Kangaroo Man.

And blueb, while I wouldn’t call this the “best mpreg movie ever”, it definitely wasn’t the worst either. I’d say it is in the top 10. It was very unique in it being a Christian film AND not demeaning or deprecating male pregnancy, and I absolutely LOVED that, it kinda took me by surprise, because I definitely wasn’t expecting that, and I would love if people in real life took that approach towards our community.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
(01-11-2019, 12:21 AM)mprego2 Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 11:42 PM)WombWithAView Wrote:

OK, everyone needs to chill.

Womb, clearly blueb was directing his comments towards C.Wolf, there is no need to get upset, just kindly and politely say something along the lines of “I think you mean C.Wolf. I didn’t have a problem with the film only the lead actor.” There, simple, no need to bite anyone’s head off.

C.Wolf, the film wasn’t as terrible as you make it seem, yeah, it was flawed in some aspects, the primary one being it dragging on the plot unnecessarily, but this film is by far better than Junior, though not better than Kangaroo Man.

And blueb, while I wouldn’t call this the “best mpreg movie ever”, it definitely wasn’t the worst either. I’d say it is in the top 10. It was very unique in it being a Christian film AND not demeaning or deprecating male pregnancy, and I absolutely LOVED that, it kinda took me by surprise, because I definitely wasn’t expecting that, and I would love if people in real life took that approach towards our community.
You're right...I was reacting to C. Wolf's comments and not Womb...Still don't understand why Womb hasn't even seen the movie. Of course it is not for everyone. After all it's a teen romantic comedy for girls, but the quality of production, entertaining story, and unique concept make it thoroughly enjoyable. Add to that the positive message it sends out. at last look just one posted trailer had over 4.1 million views.
Yeesh, to think it took purging a bot that posted here to have me realize I missed a conversation for over a year involving me lol

Anyways, I assure you that what was stated before was not to express any malcontent for no reason. I didn't have a great experience with the film as some did and that's fine. Judging from those who indirectly reacted to my previous posts, I know I'm not the only one who found it underwhelming and that's what the goal was about: To hear opinions from both sides. In what I didn't enjoy, I did point out elements that I found enjoyable as well.

It's not the best of films for me related to mpreg and easily forgettable as a result when thinking back on its predecessors. 

@BlueB
That's fine to be in the minority of opinions, however. That's not anything I haven't been used to in the entirety of my life lol. That doesn't mean I will renege however. Rather, doubling down. It wasn't a great film by any means at all. What you found as clever, witty and funny, I found as dull, uninspired and reductive. But, that's why I never hyped myself up for a great film in any shape of form when knowing it's competitors were also less than stellar productions. Millions of views doesn't make a film great however. We have works such as Batman vs Superman and Justice League to attest to that. 

@Mprego2 That's fine that your experience wasn't my experience. I'm just voicing my opinion as much as anyone else did about their tremendously results for the film. However, I found Junior to be substantially higher than the end result of Mamaboy on my personal thoughts. Tropes that you enjoyed are things I've seen more often than not, so I didn't see it at a half face value and as shared before, would prefer a Mpreg film that can really balance those elements as a result as opposed to one that has me eyerolling mentally and saying "Really?" half the time lol
As this movie is not the worst movie in the world, ( I set a very low bar for mpreg films) I don't think it's better than Junior. Clearly this movie had a very small budget and worked with what they had but the writing was very cringy as well as most of the young actors.

Although Junior's script wasn't perfect, it had a better plot and dialogue than this one. The casting was decent, except for Arnold Schwarzenegger. Clearly they were cashing in on the success of Twins. And we cannot forget the Junior was also nominated for an Academy Award (Best Music, Original Song). I highly doubt Mamaboy will be nominated for any prestigious awards.

I for one would love a really good mpreg film and I think Mamaboy does an okay job, but there is better out there.