Cannot believe I am saying this.
It is, as I've wanted to be in touch with my dad for many years, and to think that it's now happened. Sang a few songs for him over the phone last night, and I told him that I always loved him (truth), and always will love him (truth). Surprisingly, he used to be what a majority of my story characters are (a musician), as he played guitar/bass for years before his hands started giving him trouble.

Dad already has the landline and moby number, so he can phone whenever he wants. Going to sort out dates aswell, as he wants to come up for a visit. Also want to introduce him to some of my fellow musicians up here and take him to the open mic so he can see me and my guitar in front of the microphone. Also plan on asking my guitar teacher (when I next see him) about recording a CD before he (my guitar teacher) goes to Japan for the 3rd time. Have also got to meet my gran and auntie. As for my brother, have known about him since October last year (younger brother, in case you're asking). Also plan on motivating my dad to get better, as I want him to pick up the guitar/bass again (which is something he misses).
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cannot believe I am saying this. - by Seedful - 01-11-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: Cannot believe I am saying this. - by Plutexian Mpregger - 01-12-2015, 02:26 PM
RE: Cannot believe I am saying this. - by Mark - 01-13-2015, 01:42 AM