Fat Admirers
I am a great many things, but above all I am a fat admirer first. I'm even more involved in that community than the mpreg community. I am a columnist for one of the largest online size-acceptance publications where I have a relationship column from the FA perspective, and I am a major staff member for the largest, most active size-acceptance social and singles group in the state. I have been an FA my entire life, and am currently in a domestic partnership with an SSBBW (super-sized, big, beautiful woman).

It's hard to explain why exactly someone finds something attractive or beautiful. For me, there's something soft and cuddly about plus-sized people, but at the same time intimidating because of their size compared to mine. Like you, I prefer to remain a slender guy because I like a stark contrast between me and my partner. It's on these same grounds I've always found taller women attractive too (but, being six foot tall myself, I abandoned hopes of finding a woman taller than me years and years ago; that and it's not as appealing to me as larger women). It does rather directly tie into my submissive nature too and my interest in D/s relationships. There's just something about having a partner that could literally just sit on you and kill you that I've always found oddly erotic... Most of all though, I just find the overweight female frame to be extremely aesthetically pleasing both in terms of sexual attraction and just simple beauty as one would appreciate art, with curves, bulges, rolls, and general "softness" in all the right places.

I'm sorry you've faced fat discrimination. In a way, fat discrimination is one of the most insidious forms of discrimination alive today because it is the only form of discrimination where those being discriminated against are often convinced that they actually deserve to be. That's exactly why we have our social group and why the magazine I write for was founded; to create a positive, more accepting, and empowering environment for people of size.

And remember, weight =/= health. Our current Surgeon General is a big proponent of dispelling that misconception because she herself is a plus-sized woman; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvUYWms8P...g&index=60
Kilix stockpiled 3!

Messages In This Thread
Fat Admirers - by Goddess - 03-18-2013, 08:27 AM
RE: Fat Admirers - by BaronVonCroydlypants - 03-18-2013, 01:16 PM
RE: Fat Admirers - by Buggy Girl - 03-19-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: Fat Admirers - by georgejorge - 03-21-2013, 04:13 AM
RE: Fat Admirers - by Visser5 - 03-21-2013, 04:29 AM
RE: Fat Admirers - by TheKicking - 03-21-2013, 07:05 AM
RE: Fat Admirers - by InMidnightBlue - 03-21-2013, 05:47 PM
RE: Fat Admirers - by darkfanboy - 03-22-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: Fat Admirers - by Goddess - 03-23-2013, 08:11 AM
RE: Fat Admirers - by Kilix - 03-23-2013, 05:19 PM