Some new stuff arriving today - excited!
Thanks folks. I had a bit of time last night alone so dressed up in my maternity dress, G string, bra and belly shaper/band. I used some small balloons for the tits and then a balloon filled with water padded out with towels for the belly shape. I didn't bother with the butt plug as I find it very uncomfortable indeed and to be honest it is so uncomfortable it stops me climaxing and I really needed to climax last night. I did however use my muscle exerciser with 4 pads on my belly and gradually ramped up the intensity of the contractions - they were 30 seconds long and coming at 30 second intervals. It was very erotic feeling those waves of pain across my hugely pregnant belly as I lay there in my maternity dress. I sipped a glass of wine - not strictly accurate but it got me in the mood!

I closed the curtains and waddled around the house stopping when I had a contraction to rub my belly and look at myself in the full length mirror I had set up. Eventually I went down into the lounge and sat in one of the powered recliners and reclined it so my knees and legs were visible over my engorged belly and breasts. I lay there like a beached whale feeling the surges of contractions washing over me while I watched some genuine and fake birth videos. I was gently masturbating and leaking pre-cum everywhere which I took great delight in tasting on my fingertips. Eventually I came spraying my seed all over the G string and the front of my maternity dress - superb.

I didn't take any pictures and was just savouring the moment. The very large punch balloons have just arrived this morning and I just crept into the bathroom to blow one up with air and put it on under my maternity dress. It provided me with a wonderful huge round belly much bigger than the normal balloons I have made do with until now. This requires no padding with towels to simulate full term in fact it's almost so big it looks like twins! The only thing is that you couldn't possibly fill it with water - it would be way too heavy and unstable to mount so I think I'm going to inflate it with air and put a smaller normal balloon full of water inside it. Can't wait to try it but suspect it's going to be a few days until I am alone in the house again. When I next am I think I am going to go the whole hog and include the butt plug again to get that explosive anally full feeling. I was reading some stuff on the web last night about what labour actally feels like and one of the common things that is mentioned is a feeling of anal/rectal pressure which is exactly what the butt plug gives you. Having never indulged in any anal sex before I find it pretty overwhelming actually and as I said before while I love the sensation I find it impossible to get hard when it's up there. The other thing that is mentioned is waves of pain radiating down the belly and into the thighs. I have always enjoyed attaching some of the electro pads to my belly and others to the thighs so it looks like I am right to do so.

Anyway, that's my update from last night! Sorry no pics but will and try and take some next time when I get a chance.

Joshlg_uk

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some new stuff arriving today - excited! - by preg_man34 - 10-25-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Some new stuff arriving today - excited! - by joshlg_uk - 10-26-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Some new stuff arriving today - excited! - by preg_man34 - 10-29-2015, 02:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exciting new stuff soon! Bellies for sale! mpregdude82 2 1,858 01-22-2020, 01:15 AM
Last Post: mpregdude82