Alien invasion(closed with SRuiz)

Dannis lured the eager male right across the street to an elaborate styled apartment complex. Poor thing was probably so eager to finally score a girl, he had not noticed how clingy he was becoming, though to be fair, he had an induced drunk that was making him horny and fertile. While he would assume it was because it had something to do with natural human impulses, he would soon discover his fate.

"Here we are" she said with a soft, yet eerie smile upon stepping into her apartment on the fourth floor. "Alone at last."

She locked the did behind her and unlike regular houses, she locked the inside with a key rather than the traditional home lock. For Jace, there was no escape at this point. She pressed a button on her radio as soft music began to play.

"I know a dance the two of us can do in a bed." With that, she led the male into the room and soon into his fate. "It's Dannis, by the way."

===============

Tyler could only nod and listen partially as the woman led him outside, him stopping partially to wave at his manager. When he was placed in the passenger side of his sports car, something the male could say he at least fully owned in his partially debt filled life, he rested his head against the seat, the warmth of the liquor and the tingling feeling in his belly almost making him drowsy. He casually ran a hand alongside his smooth abs as the car rode off into the night.

Fortunately, they did not go too far. Like Dannis, the apartment was in the same complex but just a little bit further than a simple walk across the street. He almost fell out his seat when they arrived, the male generating thoughts in his head on what she could possibly want him to do to her.

"I've never been this drunk..." He didn't feel like he was going to regurgitate, which made it all the more strange. "How many glasses did I have? I'm a bit...embarrassed."

He stared down at his body, noticing that asides from the towel he had around his neck, a baseball cap he stuck on inside his car and shoes, he was only wearing the speedos.

"Oh crap, I forgot to change...I should probably head back and..." he stopped second guessing himself partially when he finally reacted properly to the woman kissing him, Tyler smiling as he brought her a bit close upon stepping inside the apartment to passionately make out with her.

(Okay and it's no worries lol. You can respond with which ever way makes you comfortable if you want :) )

Messages In This Thread
Alien invasion(closed with SRuiz) - by Littleittyboy - 11-06-2015, 03:35 AM
RE: Alien invasion(open) - by SRuiz - 11-06-2015, 05:30 AM
RE: Alien invasion(open) - by Littleittyboy - 11-06-2015, 05:46 AM
RE: Alien invasion(open) - by SRuiz - 11-06-2015, 06:21 AM
RE: Alien invasion(open) - by Littleittyboy - 11-06-2015, 06:28 AM
RE: Alien invasion(open) - by SRuiz - 11-06-2015, 07:03 AM
RE: Alien invasion(open) - by Littleittyboy - 11-06-2015, 07:16 AM
RE: Alien invasion(open) - by SRuiz - 11-06-2015, 07:57 AM
RE: Alien invasion(open) - by Littleittyboy - 11-06-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: Alien invasion(closed with SRuiz) - by SRuiz - 11-06-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: Alien invasion(closed with SRuiz) - by Littleittyboy - 11-07-2015, 09:51 AM