Shadow091   08-29-2018, 11:13 PM
Caleb looks down at Thomas’s stomach and puts his hand on it to rub it “Sorry if this is invading your personal space, but I thought you could need these rubs.” “Don’t worry we’ll kill her and then you can deliver your babies.” “As for myself I can tell you that I was born with a single mother my dad apparently left for war against Balagrae’s forces, but he never came back.” “My mom was a mage who was so powerful her talents were recognized by the king and she was made a mentor in the king’s army and taught other mages how to use spells and control them so they don’t explode or nothing bad happened.” “When I was old enough she started teaching me I was quick learner guess I inherited that from her.” “One day though a month after my 12th birthday Balagrae broke into the kingdom and tried to turn my mom against the king.” “My mother refused so she used her magic to bind me and try and force my mother into submission.” “My mother had to use all her magic to save me from the binding and to banish Balagrae back to whatever hole she came from.” “Using that much magical energy was too much for her body though and she died in her sleep.” “When I saw her body her magic left her body and went into mine.” “I became stronger and lived under the king as one of his most powerful mages at the castle.” “He trained me until he thought I was ready and apparently I’m ready now I will avenge will mother and make Balagrae pay.” “No one knows where Balagrae’s power comes from apparently her scepter isn’t the source of her power since Thomas failed to take it from her.” “If we find that source and destroy it she’ll probably be so weakened she’ll be easy to kill hopefully.”