Closed Keep Marching On
[Closed w/ C.Wolf]
"Seems like it is hell, huh," Cass merely mused while glancing up at the tree, peering through the branches and leaves, getting a glance at the sky. "I'm sure it's quite the lost paradise on any other day not tainted with gunshots and explosions."

Perhaps a query for to write down for his father. What was Berlin like outside of everything? What about the other places he visited on his grand crusade to do away with Hitler and the rest of his vile Swastika regime? Surely outside of the remnants of war, they had to be great places in the world to see. This forest was no exception, Cass was sure. Yet, he wouldn't wander off like some already had done, becoming disillusioned on what they were doing and never wanting to return to the life of war as a result. His father's war and Vietnam were different. The only thing similar was the fight for survival at the end of it all with wanting to return home and say that a job was well done.

"Sure, I could go for a walk, numb butt," he stated with a chuckle. He flicked the cigarette butt into the muddy ground, his combat boots trekking against the ground. Cass wore an army green wife-beater and combat pants at the moment. They sort of were off duty until given the command otherwise, after all. "I don't think I've met you around before. There were...a lot of us...back then. Call me Cass. Cassidy in the fullest, but Cass all the same."

Messages In This Thread
Keep Marching On - by Sam260 - 03-15-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: Keep Marching On [Closed w/ C.Wolf] - by Klayko - 03-18-2020, 03:18 AM