Closed Keep Marching On
[Closed w/ C.Wolf]
"I think a slap to the head'll do just fine to get me back on track with the action." Forrest didn't fancy being left behind, so he'd take a slap to the face if he had too, if it meant keeping alive and getting out of the hell hole they were presently living in. "I'm not so sure I'm ready to get lain in a casket myself, so I'd be best suited to stay in a constant state of awareness... Especially around you."

He shook his head lightly "No... I've had liquor before, bourbon even. I'm just not quite used to the burn that it does have. I'm more of a beer person. My dad and I... we used to sit out on the porch and drink a couple. It was a Saturday tradition for us. We'd sit out, drink, talk and listen to the radio."

Forrest really had just started getting comfortable against that tree when the sudden rush of cold and wet hit him. He shrieked, maybe a bit too femininely - even for his own liking- and then glared at Cass "You son of a bitch!" He snarled, shaking off the water and quickly charging, though as he went to tackle Cass, he couldn't help but laugh as they landed in the mud together, Forrest on top of the other, looking down at that muddied face "You're going to pay for that, Cassidy. You're going to pay indeed." He looked down at Cass again and shook his head, grabbing a handful of mud from the ground and simply slopping it on the other's face, smearing it and rubbing it in "Texas would be nice, though, if you don't mind the assholes who tend to come from there." He teased, of course.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Messages In This Thread
Keep Marching On - by Sam260 - 03-15-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: Keep Marching On [Closed w/ C.Wolf] - by Sam260 - 03-24-2020, 10:52 PM