Closed The Musician's Heart
(Closed w/ SazzyP260)
Coffee and phone handed to him. There should have been no problem, if the beverage were cold and not laced with some form of chocolate.

"You know, I hate to be that person, but I'm definitely going to be," Ryan stated when looking at his new set of bodyguards. "It's probably not any of you guys fault, rather the assistant I asked to get it."

He took a slight sip, gagging in discomfort before spitting it in the trash. "Yeah, okay no. This is loaded with chocolate and it's too hot. What are they trying to do? Damage my vocals?"

He glanced over at the fella with the braids. Kaina, was it? No...He would just have to call him something else.

"Kai, pal, do me a favor and take this back to the dressing room."

Once Kai was out of his premises, he gazed over at the other guard. "And you...just umm...stand there for now...until the ride comes, maybe?"

It was so weird having to constantly rely on a new set of professional help. Ryan could be a Divo, a male Diva, when it came to it, but at least he had some slight privacy to engage his little buddy on the dating app with a small set of privacy he wouldn't have had with the two guards near his neck and throat. Figuratively.

"Hey hotshot," he texted. "How's the day treating you so far?"

Messages In This Thread
The Musician's Heart - by Klayko - 03-24-2020, 11:16 PM
RE: The Musician's Heart (Closed w/SazzyP260) - by Klayko - 04-08-2020, 03:54 AM