American Horror Story: Death Valley
AHS: Double Feature, Part 2
(10-22-2021, 05:50 PM)KYpreg Wrote: I think too many in this community are quick to project their love of mpreg on to others…”civilians” if you will. Insisting that this director or that actor MUST have a thing for mpreg but are then let down when things don’t end or progress the way they fantasize. Sorry guys, but in all likelihood most talent aren’t into mpreg as a fetish, rather it’s just an interesting plot device or fascinating vehicle for some for social commentary or comedy. It’s just good to bear in mind when catching mpreg content in the wild like this.

I agree, and this goes for any fetish.

Also, I think Ryan Murphy does have a genuine interest in getting pregnant, but not for sexual fetish reasons, this was made evident in Cal and Troy’s dialogue in episode 9 about wanting to have children of their own, I feel like that was Ryan genuinely speaking on his own personal feelings because it was so touching and personal. I also feel the same way, and there have been other men who genuinely want to become pregnant, again NOT for sexual reasons, like Deontay Wilder, Mathieu Johann, Jamie Grayson, Sidney Karger, Lee Mingwei, Miguel Bosé, and Kurt Cobain to name a few.

I think many in the fetish community can be very narrow sighted and unaware on these type of things.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree

Messages In This Thread
American Horror Story: Death Valley - by mprego2 - 09-28-2021, 09:59 AM
RE: American Horror Story: Death Valley - by mprego2 - 10-22-2021, 06:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart A Traditional Story of Taiwan - 戲說台灣 pirateking1256 4 4,510 06-13-2023, 02:16 PM
Last Post: pirateking1256
  American Dad - Rodger has a Baby KyleAlexander 0 2,510 04-27-2017, 02:22 AM
Last Post: KyleAlexander
  American Dad Roger gives birth hugebelly 3 21,209 10-07-2014, 12:40 AM
Last Post: PorterBailey